The adventures of oneofakid! Part 4: Liv is a hero

The adventures of oneofakid! Part 4: Liv is a hero
Post by: oneofakid - March 31st, 2015, 9:08:20 am

The adventures of oneofakid!

Part 4: Liv is a hero

It was getting worse every moment. JJs plan was to destroy CubeBuilders! He was banning everyone online. Until Livetabon wondered why Karow was banning everybody. In the staff chat, it kept saying "Karow banned ThatPandaDude". "Karow banned slimestein". She figured this wasnt the real Karow. Why would the server manager be banning everyone online in seconds? So Liv went to factions and did slimes technique of vanishing and teleporting to everyone. When she found JJ, he had a wand in his hand. She knew immediately that he was hacking. No ordinary member would obviously be able to use world edit in factions. So, she gave him a warning, stating "Remove those hacks. Or be banned". But, JJ just kept using the wand to destroy factions everywhere, after he teleported to everyone to get in their factions. Finally, Liv made the decision to ban him. After she typed the command, she got the message, "You can not ban that person." "Are you kidding me?" said Liv. "Why cant I ban him?". She thought it through. Suddenly, she figured out everything.

JJ somehow got someone to make him operator. Either that, or he hacked Siggis computer. Since ops can ban people and have every command available on the whole server, he was banning everyone and destroying their factions. And sadly, nobody was online to de-op him.

Liv had the fate of CubeBuilders in her hands. Luckily, JJ didnt realize Liv was online because he was so busy destroying everyones lives. Thus, he never even thought about demoting and banning Livetabon. Another operator (admin) needed to get online. JJ had to be de-opped. Liv logged off minecraft and messaged Ender to get online ASAP. Ender replied "Ill be there tomorrow. Im on vacation."
Liv groaned.

To be continued....

Click Here
<--- Part 3

Re: The adventures of oneofakid! Part 4: Liv is a hero
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 31st, 2015, 3:15:04 pm

Wow Ender...just wow. ;)

Great job though, oneofakid! Cant wait for the next part! ;D

Post by: girlsmell - May 8th, 2015, 11:18:47 pm

ONE U SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR WHEN YOU GROW UP!! YOULL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM UR GREAT STORYS! this is really good

Post by: primadxnna - May 8th, 2015, 11:23:18 pm

How suspenseful!

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 7:53:05 am

I love it :D

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 4:55:43 pm

And tut tut ender :D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 10th, 2015, 7:31:32 pm

Umm you guys are a month late? xD

Post by: oneofakid - May 11th, 2015, 4:07:39 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2431.msg14304#msg14304 date=1431300692]
[/quote]
xD I was wondering why NOW they decide to say its good too

Post by: Asheiou - May 12th, 2015, 11:22:32 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2431.msg14304#msg14304 date=1431300692]
[/quote]
Ive just started on stories... so I checked out the other ones...
And Im a month late :0
~Tube

Post by: NekoTiffy - May 17th, 2015, 11:01:27 am

LOTS OF HUMOR I LIKE IT!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.