The Hidden Server: Chapter 7

The Hidden Server: Chapter 7
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 30th, 2015, 10:04:00 pm

Chapter 7

"What in tarnation is going on out there?" Liv said with a weird country accent. Tiger and I giggled. "Hehe she said tarnation," Smelly said. "Grow up!" Rtd exclaimed. Derpeh just gave him a mean look. Ender rushed to the window. What he saw, was a group of girls. They had posters and torches. They were yelling "KILL THE PRINCESS!" over and over. Liv motioned for us to follow her. She led us into the castle library. "Who here has a pretty voice?" She asked. Me and Derpeh looked at eachother. "Me!" we said at the same time. "Ugh. You cant sing Ms. PitchyFace!" Derpeh snarled. Liv glared at me. "Since Derpeh is so self centered," she said. "Hawaii will do the job." I smiled. "You need to sing the notes I play on the piano." She walked over to the piano and played a D harmonic scale. I sang it perfectly. The room rumbled. A door slowly opened in the bookshelf. "Woah!" All of us said.

Ok so Ill have to stop writing for a few days. Im going on vacation. BUT, if you want to be in the story just tell me! Also if you have ideas, tell meh!!!!!!!

Click Here
<--- Part 6 Part 8 --->

Re: The Hidden Server: Chapter 7
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 30th, 2015, 10:21:34 pm

Great job! Sadly I dont have any ideas for you :-\ but I hope you can still continue! ;D

Post by: slimestein - March 31st, 2015, 1:53:34 am

Great, i have no ideas for your story either.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 31st, 2015, 3:17:05 pm

Oh, btw, can I be in the story too? If my name is too long you can just use DRG ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.