(Heavy) Story by GameDudePc_TR

(Heavy) Story by GameDudePc_TR
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 30th, 2015, 3:44:51 pm

Dear everyone, Im not yet sure if I will continue this story but I decided to start it anyways. Its a story I thought would be nice to let you all read. I have to warn everyone tho, it may not always be as pretty. If you are volnerable or feel sorry for someone or cry easely I would not recommend to read this. I have a few chapters in my head already and it can be harsh sometimes. But for all the others: good luck (and mayby have fun) reading it, I hope you all like it.

I made this story not only to amuse people (since the subject is not really amusing) but more to show everyone a glimps of the more dark side of life. Feel free to let me know what you think of it !!

Titel: As dark as it gets.

Chapter 1: My first day.

It was a beautifull day. The sun was shining, birds were singing and a small breeze gently thouched my hair. This is the day, that was what I was thinking to myself. This is the day that everything will become better. No more bullies messing around with me, no more father ready to hit me when he gets home after getting drunk at his lovers pub. No, this is the day that my life will become normal like so many others.
I was naive... What was I thinking! I would never be free from all that pain. Even if all of that stopped, I would still feel the pain it brought me so many years. Now look where Im at, sitting home alone, thinking if I should do it or not... Suiecide that is... I cant stop thinking about that one day, the day my last hopes got crushed and thrown into the abys.

(6 septembre 2009)
There I stood, at the secretary of my new school. Not yet knowing how wrong I was thinking everything would be better from now on. God how could I have been so stupid ?! Let me tell you all how it went, how my life went from that day on. Hi, I uhm I was told to come here ? Woaw, Im so nerveous !! I cant even say my sentence properly. Ah yes, youre Jack right ? The new student who was absent due to the flu last week, and that for the first week of a new schoolyear in a new school. Well, first of all welcome to your new school. Now let me explain a bit about our school and the classes youll be having.
Finnally he stopped talking, I thought hhe would never stop. I know Mr. Simmons is just doing his job but common, I just want to go to class and meet all my new friends !! Come on man, walk a little faster !!

(Knocking on the door)
Oui ? Qui est la ? Entrée svp. Is that French ? Oh right, thats the first class I have right ? French from Miss Chatron. Woaw, even her last name sounds French, this is going to be awesome !! Oh god Mr. Simmons is opening the door, okay okay be cool Jack, be cool ! Yes goodmorning Miss Chatron, I have our new student here with me, Jack, the one who had the flu last week. Oh right, I was just about to see who was absent and who not. Thank you for bringing him. Youre kidding right ? Even when shes not speaking French you clearly hear shes from France or another place where the native language is French. Finnally some good teachers, now all I have to do is go sit next to someone and make friends and Ill be a part of the class in no time! There are 3 empty seats, 1 next to a girl, 1 next to a boy and 1 alone entirely in the back in a dirty, dusty corner of the class. Yeah like Im going to sit there haha.
Well Jack, seems like youve arrived at your classroom. I will be going back to my office, dont hesitate to come see me if you have a question. Good luck! And with those words Mr. Simmons closed the door. This is it, Im just going to sit myself next to one of my classmates and see what happens.
Asseye vous svp Jack, le course on commoncer. Uh-oh...I forgot I dont even speak French, even tho I learned it a bit in my previous school. What does she mean ? Shes like staring at me. And whats up with all my classmates, theyre looking like theyre seeing the most dispicable thing in the world. Mayby I have something on my face ? No, thats not it, theyre kinda looking mad, almost even hatefull at me. (Movement in the class, 2 seats have been filled.) Wait why...? There were 3 empty seats, now the girl threw her bag on the one next to her and the boy simply placed his feet on the one next to him. But that would mean they dont want me to sit next to them ? They dont even know me yet, why would they do that ?
Uhuhm, Jack. Please take your seat somewhere and sit down. The lesson is about to continue. Ye-yes miss. Ill go sit down. But where ?? Ill move a little closer to the guy with his feet on the empty chair. (Moves a bit closer very nervously and slowly) Did he just...did he just wave his hand at me to make me go away ? Like you do with an animal you dont want to come closer... Mayby if I go a little closer hell take his feet of the seat. (Moves a bit closer again).
Kuch piss off kuch. thats what Edwin said. Very quietly, so miss Chatron couldnt hear it, but everyone else did and now theyre all giggling. Theyre still looking at me like Im an incurrable illness... Why ? What could I possibly have done already to make everyone hate me ?! I just enter the classroom nothing else. Well, guesse Ill have to go sit in the corner then, mayby Ill get to know whats going on after French. I have a bad feeling about this tho, almost like...almost like I got set up, framed... Almost like my efforts to getting friends in this school have been crushed before I even started trying... Well lets not think like that, I have to pay attention!

Re: (Heavy) Story by GameDudePc_TR
Post by: SkyrunPvP - March 30th, 2015, 4:34:42 pm

Nice story GameDude ! :)

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 30th, 2015, 4:39:22 pm

Thanks sky ! ;D

Post by: slimestein - March 31st, 2015, 1:51:34 am

Is it about you?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 2:02:46 am

No SlimeStein, just a story I made up. Its through that my life was not always flowers and rainbows but theres worse then that and I thought why not make up a strong story to reflect what some things in the darker side of life can do to people in my opinion.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 31st, 2015, 3:22:19 pm

Nice job, GameDude! I like how your story has a new kid and how he gets bullied because this sort of goes to show how many people get bullied everyday and how we need to raise awareness! ;D ;D ;D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 31st, 2015, 5:22:33 pm

Thanks man ! Im still thinking of putting a second chapter tho, Im not sure.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 31st, 2015, 5:36:51 pm

[quote author=GameDudePc_TR link=topic=2424.msg10685#msg10685 date=1427836953]
Im still thinking of putting a second chapter tho, Im not sure.
[/quote]

Personally I think you should put in another Chapter if you want, Im sure it will please many.

Also I really liked this story as Im sure many can relate to this if theyve experienced something similar :).

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.