I need an idea for Part 5 in my series.

I need an idea for Part 5 in my series.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 28th, 2015, 8:22:31 pm

As you saw in my Subject title, I need help for Part 5 in my series: Live and Ender, le adventurers. Please post comments below.

Re: I need an idea for Part 5 in my series.
Post by: slimestein - March 29th, 2015, 5:14:08 am

What about that they suddenly go missing?
Staff team wonders were they are?
Evil Bigboss__ (since he owns a fac who enemies almost everyone) decides to team up with some others of the staff team to find them and at the same time Willbob is seriously poisoned and tries to regenerate health so he couldnt follow?

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - March 29th, 2015, 5:32:57 am

You could say that Live was busy building her wall on factions and Ender was on the wrong part of the server XD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 29th, 2015, 12:02:10 pm

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2412.msg10524#msg10524 date=1427620448]
What about that they suddenly go missing?
Staff team wonders were they are?
Evil Bigboss__ (since he owns a fac who enemies almost everyone) decides to team up with some others of the staff team to find them and at the same time Willbob is seriously poisoned and tries to regenerate health so he couldnt follow?
[/quote]Oooh....

BigBoss teams up with the rest of the staff? xD

Post by: Akiraff - March 29th, 2015, 2:55:59 pm

BigBoss brings his faction Vindictus and captures Willbob, then Ender brings his faction Akira Enderprises and had a huge war, to rescue Willbob.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 29th, 2015, 5:47:14 pm

[quote author=??? link=topic=2412.msg10544#msg10544 date=1427655359]
BigBoss brings his faction Vindictus and captures Willbob, then Ender brings his faction Akira Enderprises and had a huge war, to rescue Willbob.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]That would create a lot of drama... xD

Post by: Livetabon - March 29th, 2015, 10:29:05 pm

Keep in mind there are three major staff run factions: Slime, Vindictus, and finally AkiraEnderprises.

Slime: Is normally a neutral faction that does not tend to raid others

Vindictus: Actively raids larger and more active factions, enemies mostly everyone and very picky about allies.

AkiraEnderprises: Semi raids, but much rather watch from afar, they arent really friend or foe to any faction. Their permanent ally is slime and slime only.

Slime is allied to both Vindictus and AkiraEnderprises, Whilst Vindictus has been allies with AkiraEnderprises until Akira Declared war on them for no obvious reason (to the public) and then neutraled them.

Another note that is peculiar: WillBob is the only slime not in the faction: Slime.

AkiraEnderprises ultimate goal is unknown to many, although the faction is well known its illusive, gigantic, and very peculiar. Mysterious, that peaks anyones curiosity.

Given the above information we can have NUMEROUS story possibilities. Especially with outside players that want to find staff factions and raid. :P

Also the tri-staff factions are also in a very tense, but comfortable relationship. It would be interesting to see how they react to eachother, although I do not see a purpose for war yet.

Post by: slimestein - March 30th, 2015, 1:39:54 am

You to can go to war and slime will stay neutral.
We have no need to grow big as other factions our only goal is to have a peaceful time with plenty allies.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - March 30th, 2015, 10:05:00 pm

Well said Slime, only thing I would add is that should you raid us we may not raid you back personally because we are very neutral, however we have powerful allies and you do not want to mess with them.

Dream Allyship:
Slime + Vindictus + AkiraEnderprises = Power and Ultimate Server Control.

Should Vindictus and AkiraEnderprises ally again, I will be very excited but also worried about the dominance over all other factions.

Post by: OrzaRound - April 2nd, 2015, 7:31:05 pm

Maybe where suddenly secretly someone in staff becomes evil and they have to find out h=who did it? Maybe also Members start going missing?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.