The Adventures of oneofakid! Part 3: The Robot

The Adventures of oneofakid! Part 3: The Robot
Post by: oneofakid - March 27th, 2015, 4:00:35 pm

The Adventures of oneofakid!

Part 3: The Robot

"I think we should notify Siggi of JJ." said One. Suddenly, JJ put a wooden axe in his hand, also known as the wand. "Probably. But it looks like he has a world edit wand! Thats bad!" said PandaDude. Right after he said that, an army of angry wolves spawned in, starting to bite them. Jag woke up from all the barking and screaming. "Whats going on out he--" said Jag, as he staggered outside. He then realized that they were all dead. "How did you find us, JJ?" One said, while slaying red-eyed wolves. "That little fella of yours. He told me your secrets!" laughed JJ. "Leo?" PandaDude said. "He isnt your average wolf. He was a setup! I was inside of him in spectator mode, while using hacks to control where he went!" JJ yelled. They all thought it through. Then JJ croaked "Perhaps Ive said a bit too much." "Yes you have. I am getting Siggi on right now!" said PandaDude. "Not if I ban you first!" JJ laughed. "Huh?" they said. Suddenly, all the faction members went offline.
Luckily, slime was online. He heard that there was a hacker, so he vanished and teleported to everyone online. Finally, he found out it was JJ who was the hacker. Slime found out from staff chat earlier that the faction members were banned, and concluded that JJs hacks must have the advantage to ban people, whether JJ was staff or not. Slime did /pban to permanently ban JJ, but was surprised when the message said, "This command is off limits". "Im a moderator, and it wont let me ban?" slime thought. Suddenly, slimes computer screen changed to a dirt background with text that said "You have been banned. Reason: You are a bad moderator. Oh wait, someone demoted you! MWHAHAHA".
To be continued....

Click Here
<--- Part 2 Part 4 --->

Re: The Adventures of oneofakid! Part 3: The Robot
Post by: Akiraff - March 30th, 2015, 9:30:16 am

Congratulations oneofakid, youre series has made to SyS! That twist, when Leo wasnt actually a wolf. I thought he would stay longer with you guys. Really enjoyed the plot overall, especially the actions! I expecting Siggi to be online soon, to ban JJ!

I have made the following change to your series:
- Added navigation bar, in the bottom of all of your series. You may know use the navigation bar to navigate easier your story.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 30th, 2015, 10:40:54 pm

:o

Slime was demoted?! I doubt thatll happen xD

Great job though! Cant wait for more parts! ;D :D

Post by: oneofakid - March 31st, 2015, 8:49:04 am

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2394.msg10629#msg10629 date=1427769654]
:o

Slime was demoted?! I doubt thatll happen xD

Great job though! Cant wait for more parts! ;D :D
[/quote]
I hope it never will! I just needed a cliffhanger to keep people in suspense.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.