Hidden Server: Chapter 6

Hidden Server: Chapter 6
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 26th, 2015, 5:26:56 pm

Chapter 6

"Where are we going?" Tiger panted. "Just keep up!" Krward shouted. We continued riding on the horses. Then, Krward came to a sudden stop. "Were here," she said. The rest of us looked up. "Woah," rtd said. "Its so beautiful," Smelly said looking at krward. I slapped him. "Not that," I said. "This," I said while pointing up. It was a castle with a double rainbow. Rtd and Derpeh started crying at its beauty. "Haha," Tiger said. "Your crying because of stone." I laughed. "This is the castle of The Hidden Server. The king and queen will help you." Krward said in a serious tone. Then she made the horses dissapear with a whistle. Then she made herself dissapear. "Ok," Derpeh said, drying up her tears "lets go." We walked quietly through a huge hallway. After a few minutes, we saw an arrow that had the words "Throne Room" painted on it. We walked on to the throne room. "Who goes there?" a womans voice boomed. "Uh yeah. Whos here?" A mans voice said. "Hello," rtd said. "We come from CubeBuilders." "Hello," the woman said. "Im Liv. And this is my husband Ender." We heard a baby crying. "Oh yes, this is my daughter CrazyGinger." "What kind of name is that?" Tiger muttered. Derpeh gave Tiger a dirty look. "What wonderful names," she said. We introduced ourselves " Im Derpeh." "Im Hawaii." "Im Tiger." "Im rtd." "And Im Smelly, the smartest one here." "Idiot" I said under my breath. Outside, we heard yelling. We were going to be in BIG trouble.

Click Here
<--- Part 5 Part 7 --->

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 6
Post by: slimestein - March 26th, 2015, 5:55:54 pm

Awesome stories, when you dropped 3 at once i felt i only had to write how good it was on one...
I was already sure you would give Live and Ender high ranks and married...

Cant wait for the upcoming chapters!

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 6
Post by: OrzaRound - April 2nd, 2015, 7:13:29 pm

Awesome! Can you add me?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.