Pt 2. - Wicked Wizard

Pt 2. - Wicked Wizard
Post by: Akiraff - March 26th, 2015, 11:29:39 am

Part 2: Elder Wizard

Thunderstorm my true ally, we have meet once again. This land full of ashes cannot be availed for anything asides becoming a land of graveyard. The remains of armour scattered around, as it marks the twenty-eighth day that the war has ended. The hot breath of dragons, was the only scatter left in my right arm, as I forgot to cast the spell onto the dragon. All the souls and memories remaining in land, hopeless I could hear them scream “Peace is the true warrior!” All the sudden I hear someone knocking the door. Who could be knocking the door at this time of night, as I stumped my feet towards the door. A silhouette soon reveals itself in the light, “That is impossible!” I screamed. My heart started to race of joy and confusion, “Sit. We have long conversation, Wick.” The strange man said. Slowly catching his voice, “I came here to warn you about another war coming from north. I suggest you come with me, if you want to survive.” Slowly said the strange man. I stood up, and looked into his eyes firmly, “I cannot leave my trainees here, can I? Alder, isn’t there any other option?” The silence stroke in the room, as both wizards stare each other. Until Alder replied, “You have maximum three days. I have watched you already, that you are trying to train those young ones. But you need to challenge their mind, in order to find true powers them. Remember, purity is the key to finish this war once for all. Three days, Wicked. Three best trainees you can pull out, the rest must stay to guard the defense line.” Alder took his staff, smashed onto floor as he vanished away. Well it seems that I need more than just magic to accomplish my journey.

It was an unusual for me to arrive very early on me to arrive Academy, it is not a habit of me coming early to my work, one of teachers greeted as I simply ignored. Created a shadow of myself, as I walked to my class. Patiently looking at my hourglass, as each single grain of sand drops down smoothly and peaceful. My students finally started to arrive into my class, as they dropped their journals by my desk. Well, “Good morning class. To begin with our morning, I would be reading each journals individually. I would like to take you guys to start practicing ancient magics, and if you got any questions. Please don’t hesitate staying after class.” I started to read book by book, and I hoped to search potential trainees to be part of this army. I hoped that I could end this war. And I hoped Alder has more answers for me about the war. The last sand grain dropped in the hourglass, “Class is dismissed!”.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Pt 2. - Wicked Wizard
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - March 26th, 2015, 12:02:57 pm

Wow keep it up Akira, your doing a great job!!

Re: Pt 2. - Wicked Wizard
Post by: slimestein - March 26th, 2015, 6:07:37 pm

Why dont you just go being an author?
You could make great books!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.