Hidden Server: Chapter 5

Hidden Server: Chapter 5
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 26th, 2015, 6:37:29 am

Chapter 5

"Why isnt it safe here?" I asked krward. "Monsters, murderers, wolves, nothing bad," she replied. Smelly just smiled at her. "Oh ok... where are we then?" Tiger asked. "The Dark Forests. If you need a ride I have some horses," krward said. "Ok cool!" Rtd said. Krward whistled loud and 5 horses appeared. We each got on one. Smelly got bucked off. Derpeh started laughing until she got bucked off. Me and Tiger were coaxing the horses. Rtd was running around like a maniac on his. We heard a noise. "RUN!" Krward yelled. We all took off

Click Here
<--- Part 4 Part 6 --->

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 5
Post by: Akiraff - March 26th, 2015, 12:33:20 pm

Oh the climax! I am very curious now what is the purple thing that they need to follow. And dont worry about my gender Hawaii, I could be either a male or female.

I have made modifications to all your post, now you have a navigation bar which players would be able to see all your stories. In addition, I have added your story to SyS (Share your Story); happy writing!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Hidden Server: Chapter 5
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 29th, 2015, 5:52:41 pm

Nice job! Your story is very exciting and intriguing! Cant wait for the next part!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.