Hidden Server: Chapter 4

Hidden Server: Chapter 4
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 26th, 2015, 6:21:20 am

Chapter 4

Falling. Purple. Swirling. Once in a while I saw one of my friends. I tried to grab them, but they were out of reach. Next thing I knew, we were falling out of the sky. Ouch. I landed on the ground. I looked around, I was dizzy. I saw all my friends. "E-everybody ok?" Smelly asked. We all nodded. We sat there for a few minutes regaining our strength. I jumped up. "Lets go!" I exclaimed happily. "Where?" Tiger asked. "Um yeah, thats a problem," rtd said. "Lets follow the purple stuff," Derpeh said. "Ok!" The rest of us cheered. We continued down the path, until we saw a girl. She was riding a horse. Rtd asked what her name was. "Its krward. But some people call me Krista." "Cool," rtd replied. "You guys shouldnt be here." Krista said. "Its to dangerous."

Ok so I know you guys were telling me that Akira is a boy. I made the charecter a girl because of his skin.

Click Here
<--- Part 3 Part 5 --->

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.