Pt. 1 - Wicked Wizard

Pt. 1 - Wicked Wizard
Post by: Akiraff - March 25th, 2015, 4:52:40 pm

Part 1: Request

Darkness has been arriving faster than I thought, not even light can escape through it. It is hard to find wizard nowadays, after a violent war which shattered the land into pieces of ash. I thought for myself, “Is it possible to train new wizard.” As the sun rises, you could barely see the light approaching the ground and knew the balance between Ying Yang is not natural.

Greetings my fellow trainees, today I have an important announcement to make. Their eyes were following me as I walk through the class, they are expecting that I would announce a test to the class but not today, and cleared my throat, “I am going to request each of you to write me a journal. Within the journal, I would like you to apply all the knowledges gathered in our class. The deadline is tomorrow.” All the sudden a wave of confusion and argument started to raise up, “Silence now! It is a simple task.” The silence returned to the room, “I simply asking you a request. It is your decisions, my young trainees. If you are really interested in magic then why argue in a simple task. Class dismissed .” Finally a quiet moment to think. To think about the war, chaos, blood, screams, horrors, and the pain that I need to pass through my life on finding an army. But would I find a true army?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Pt. 1 - Wicked Wizard
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 4:56:03 pm

[quote author=??? link=topic=2362.msg10363#msg10363 date=1427316760]
Part 1: Request

Darkness has been arriving faster than I thought, not even light can escape through it. It is hard to find wizard nowadays, after a violent war which shattered the land into pieces of ash. I thought for myself, “Is it possible to train new wizard.” As the sun rises, you could barely see the light approaching the ground and knew the balance between Ying Yang is not natural.

Greetings my fellow trainees, today I have an important announcement to make. Their eyes were following me as I walk through the class, they are expecting that I would announce a test to the class but not today, and cleared my throat, “I am going to request each of you to write me a journal. Within the journal, I would like you to apply all the knowledges gathered in our class. The deadline is tomorrow.” All the sudden a wave of confusion and argument started to raise up, “Silence now! It is a simple task.” The silence returned to the room, “I simply asking you a request. It is your decisions, my young trainees. If you are really interested in magic then why argue in a simple task. Class dismissed .” Finally a quiet moment to think. To think about the war, chaos, blood, screams, horrors, and the pain that I need to pass through my life on finding an army. But would I find a true army?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]That. Was. Epic!

Great job Akiraff! Cant wait for the next part and more stories made by you!

Post by: slimestein - March 25th, 2015, 5:20:42 pm

Hmm interesting, hope to see more before!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 25th, 2015, 5:21:41 pm

I find this story quite superior, Akiraff!

I really like how although it was only part 1 yet it ended in a question, like a cliffhanger!

I honestly cannot wait for future parts if you make any ( which I would love ) so congratulations and good luck on future Parts!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.