Day one: Real life story of Braden and Donovan!

Day one: Real life story of Braden and Donovan!
Post by: dtown2002 - March 24th, 2015, 10:23:14 pm

I walked into school today and walked to science class. We sat down and got ready. I did not have a pencil so I asked the teacher if I could have one. She handed me one and I said thanks. I sat down and went through a lot of blah blah blah. Then math, history, language arts, and lunch!!! I got my lunch (hamburger, apple, carrots, apple juice) and sat down next to BradmasterX (Braden) We talked about minecraft and cubebuilders. We went out to recess and still talked about minecraft. After recess Braden went to history and I went back to language arts. We went to P.E together. Then drama we had a party. We watched a movie witch had a part that I dont want to talk about. I almost fainted X.X. And that was our day. Thanks for reading and tomarrow I will make day to. P.S this is real!!!

Re: Day one: Real life story of Braden and Donovan!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 25th, 2015, 12:36:26 pm

Why do you get to watch movies at school? No fair... :-\

Re: Day one: Real life story of Braden and Donovan!
Post by: dtown2002 - March 25th, 2015, 8:18:19 pm

You want to hear the part I will message it to you. Its inappropriate. Well... I wont. See ya!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.