Cubebuilders:The Begining of X: Journey

Cubebuilders:The Begining of X: Journey
Post by: BradmasterX - March 21st, 2015, 10:14:00 pm

CUBEBUILDERS: THE BEGINNING OF X: JOURNEY

INTRODUCTION

I’m creating a new series about my journey through Cubebuilders. It’s the first series and other series hopefully be by other people after I finish this one. This series will hopefully go through most of the active members+ on the server (and a few guests). BOOKS IN THIS SERIES: Journey, Nether, Royals, Revenge, End, (TO BE CONTINUED).There won’t be a lot of chapters. So sit back and enjoy.

PROLAUGE

So, blah blah blah blah base destroyed 1, base destroyed two, blah blah blah. Ok so I built a base in the middle of no were, and the only players’ access to my base were Firebuster, dtown, and the Slayors (spelt that way) Faction. I blame the Slayors for my lost loot and base so I journey out to destroy them. I pass two sea temples and end up in a pine tree forest and I am shocked to see…

CHAPTER ONE

I sprint out of the brush, not looking where I’m going, and go crashing into a pond. Murky, cold, water soaking through my cloths. I swim back to the surface chocking on water and I spot this strange three story building with 5 block high oak wood fences surrounding it sitting on a small island in the middle of the pond.
I wade over to the island and stand up on the surface. I glance back up at the building and I see movement in the third story window. I decide to check it out. I whip out Super Slasher, a sword with a burning flame and spikes jutting out of the side. I scale the 5 meter fence and charge inside.
I push open the creaking door and walk in. It looked like a regular house but with a few webs here and there. I hear a creaking noise from upstairs. I climb the stairs in the far side of the room to the second floor. It was a bedroom with two chests full of junk.
I see a ladder hidden behind a book shelf and climb to the third floor. When I’m up the ladder I turn around to a black swirl of dust blowing into my face. What stood before me was the kin of creatures I murdered for their pearls. An Enderman. But this enderman had amber eyes, glaring hatred into mine. It leaps towards me and wraps its cold fingers around my neck. I try to wriggle free of its grasp, but it is too strong. It opens its mouth extremely wide and lets out a piercing shriek. I see dots, stars, and shapes floating in my vision.
“BOOOOM!”A huge crash rattles the small house sending dust falling from above and books leaping off shelves. The amber eyed enderman teleports away leaving me puking up warm scarlet blood. “BOOOM!” Another large crash rattles the house to its core. The floor starts creaking below me. “BOOOM, BOOOM, BOOM!!!” Another series of explosions hit.
I hear loud snaps of wood above and below me. The floor gives way and I’m shot through space, warm, sticky blood splashing into my face as I fall. I see Super Slasher falling level with me off to my side. I crash onto the ground and everything goes black as a huge weight crashes into my spine.

( I DID THIS USING WORD DOCUMENT, PLEASE DON’T HATE, I’M NOT THAT GOOD OF A WRITER. ANYWAY I HOPE SOME OF YOU ARE WAITING FOR CHAPTER TWO OF JOURNEY)

Re: Cubebuilders:The Begining of X: Journey
Post by: Firebuster1357 - March 21st, 2015, 10:16:27 pm

[size=36pt] 8) [color=maroon]Cool

Post by: oneofakid - March 22nd, 2015, 12:17:48 am

I like it. :)

Post by: dtown2002 - March 22nd, 2015, 12:31:03 am

I dont because your COPYING ME AGAIN!!

Post by: oneofakid - March 22nd, 2015, 12:34:55 am

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2298.msg9869#msg9869 date=1426998663]
[/quote]
You just said I copied you. Dont go around the forums on every story saying that the author copied you. Maybe those people actually were inspired by you. Thats totally fine.
And besides, this is a forum, not a book where you can get punished for copying. Last time I checked, plagiarism doesnt apply to forums if the original wasnt from a real author. And youre not an official author. (That is not an offense)

Post by: dtown2002 - March 22nd, 2015, 9:15:07 am

[quote author=oneofakid link=topic=2298.msg9871#msg9871 date=1426998895]
[/quote]
You just said I copied you. Dont go around the forums on every story saying that the author copied you. Maybe those people actually were inspired by you. Thats totally fine.
And besides, this is a forum, not a book where you can get punished for copying. Last time I checked, plagiarism doesnt apply to forums if the original wasnt from a real author. And youre not an official author. (That is not an offense)
[/quote]
its still flat down plagiarism. So shush.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 10:34:48 am

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2298.msg9888#msg9888 date=1427030107]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]How did he even copy you in the first place?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 10:35:28 am

Very well written, Brad.

Bravo!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 22nd, 2015, 12:42:40 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2298.msg9892#msg9892 date=1427034888]
[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=2298.msg9888#msg9888 date=1427030107]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]How did he even copy you in the first place?
[/quote]
He and one of a jerk made a story about themselfes like I did!!!

Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 12:54:01 pm

Wow super well written, I cant wait untill the next part!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.