Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 2

Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 2
Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 21st, 2015, 5:47:07 pm

Packing Up and Traveling

After getting the cords from Willbob, Live and Ender went to the factions server to pack up diamond armor and weapons and other essentials just incase this hacker figure makes them get out of creative mode or God mode. "Im ready, are you?" Ender asked.
"Not yet, just let me pack this one last thing... There, now Im ready," Live replied.
"OK, I did some thinking and figured out that spawn is closer than our base, so lets go there," Ender insisted. Live agreed.
So, when they went, they ran into a few people when they crossed the red line. But they triumphed since their factions is so OP. Ender almost died, but thanks to a Notch Golden Apple he lived and slayed the guy. Or at least thats what he claimed to the narrator but really Live had to save his bum.
They traveled through steaming desserts and dark jungles, only to find their faction. Ender made a mistake with which one was closer. Live slapped him and took the lead herself. Ender got steaming red but decided to let it go.
A few hours later they reached a place where they could see the location, only to find that there was a deep and wide canyon in the way...
"YOLO!" Live screamed and jumped down. To be continued.

Click Here
<--- Part 1 Part 3--->

Re: Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 2
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 5:50:54 pm

Yolo? xD

Nice job, cant wait for part three!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 21st, 2015, 5:51:31 pm

U mean Part 3, not chapter 3

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 5:52:30 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2290.msg9815#msg9815 date=1426974691]
U mean Part 3, not chapter 3
[/quote]I said part three. And I totally didnt edit my post :)

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 5:53:36 pm

You did edit it!!! LIE!!! JKJK!!! ::) ::) ::)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 21st, 2015, 5:56:56 pm

He actually did say Chapter 3.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 5:58:02 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2290.msg9819#msg9819 date=1426975016]
He actually did say Chapter 3.
[/quote]You arent supposed to look at the last edited on part. xD

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 6:05:33 pm

Ik it said chapter 3!! ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :( 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D :)

Post by: oneofakid - March 22nd, 2015, 12:11:08 am

Interesting.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.