The Hidden Server: Chapter 2

The Hidden Server: Chapter 2
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 21st, 2015, 11:56:36 am

Ok, Im starting chapter 2 now!

Chapter 2.

What Smelly saw was unbelievable. It was Mystic. But she was flying and looked like a fairy. She flew to Smelly when we werent looking. All she said was "Your almost there," and then she poofed away. She left Smelly in shock. I came up to him and said "Uh you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost." "I-I," he stuttered. "Y-your sister. She flew to me and told me were almost there." I thought for a minute. Did he really see my sister? I shrugged and walked away. I told the others what Smelly said. Derpeh laughed. "He probaly made it up," "Maybe," Tiger said. "Just maybe its true what he saw." All Rtd said is "Anything is possible." We waited for Smelly. When he came, we continued climbing. When we reached the top, there was a portal.

Click Here
<-- Part 1 Part 3 --->

Re: The Hidden Server: Chapter 2
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 21st, 2015, 12:02:39 pm

Excellent job Hawaii, two full chapters in the space of one day? Im impressed! Cant wait for future chapters! :D

Post by: EmsMyEms - March 21st, 2015, 12:05:30 pm

Im trying max of 3 a day

Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 21st, 2015, 12:08:12 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=2276.msg9727#msg9727 date=1426953930]
Im trying max of 3 a day
[/quote]

Oh I see, good luck ! :D

Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 2:24:25 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Hawaii link=topic=2276.msg9727#msg9727 date=1426953930]
Im trying max of 3 a day
[/quote]
SO i can wait for another great one already today?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.