The story of oneofakid!

The story of oneofakid!
Post by: oneofakid - March 20th, 2015, 10:02:51 pm

The story of oneofakid!

What you need to know for this story: oneofakids skin in Minecraft is a frog.
Characters:

Lainey Akid (the mom) -Frog
Craig Akid (the dad) -Frog
Markus Zeke (neighbor) -Villager [represents SpikeSmasher]
Panda Dude (friend) -Panda [represents ThatPandaDude]
Jag (friend) -Blue Creeper [represents Jagisaboy]
China (friend) -Bug [represents chinabug]
Barrel Racer (friend) -Human [represents barrelracerme]

On a rainy day in July, Lainey Akid got that feeling. She croaked for her husband, but by the time he got there, it was too late. He was born. They named him One of. The tadpole swam in the swamps. Craig taught him how to build a shelter. His first ever shelter was an underground home. He started to build more complex structures as he grew up. Craig also taught him how to fight mobs. He did target practice with skeletons, fought creepers in obsidian arenas, and killed Enderman with pumpkins on his head. Lainey tought him how to hunt and farm. He learned how to kill cows for food and harvest seeds from grass. He started a farm near his wooden house. A neighbor, named Markus Zeke, taught him how to mine ores. Within his first day, one of a kid found a stack of iron! It wasnt long before he found diamonds and gold. Finally, the day came. One of a kid would receive his high school diploma, and head to college months later. Lainey and Craig felt proud for raising a succesful tadpole. One of attended Swamps College. He got a degree in building and mining. The day he graduated Swamps, he went looking for a place with lots of people. After days of hunting, a Panda Friend of his, PandaDude, told him about a place named CubeBuilders. He went searching for the magical place, and finally found it! He built a base on Factions, made a diner in Creative, played some minigames, and started an island on skyblock. Things have gotten a little tense with One of a kid, though. His old neighbor Markus betrayed him and enemied him. One of became the #9 most wanted on factions. People have tried killing him, but he has survived every shot, all sword slashes, and every potion. One of a kid lives in his base with Panda Dude, a bug named China, a blue creeper named Jag, and barrel racer. He is very rich. He will never be found outside of spawn.....

Re: The story of oneofakid!
Post by: BradmasterX - March 20th, 2015, 10:52:32 pm

Very well written Oneofakid. Keep up the good work please. ;D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 12:33:28 am

Nice work!

Post by: oneofakid - March 21st, 2015, 9:50:17 am

Thanks!

Post by: oneofakid - March 21st, 2015, 6:12:40 pm

Should I do more stories like this?

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 6:17:23 pm

I dont think you should because your COPYING ME!!!

Post by: oneofakid - March 21st, 2015, 6:18:58 pm

O.O I thought of this before you posted yours. So shush.

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 6:22:34 pm

I posted mine at 9:03 and you posted yours at 10:02!!!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 6:34:07 pm

Plus its horrable!!! You should ask your friends before making a story about them!!!

Post by: BradmasterX - March 21st, 2015, 10:18:01 pm

Says the person who almost wrote a story about your school life with me and fire without our permission. :P And you guys are fighting over nothing. :P :P :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.