The Survivor ( Chapter One )

The Survivor ( Chapter One )
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 2:14:13 pm

Hello!

So recently I hit 100 posts on forums and I received a challenge from Akiraff to write a story and post it.

I dont know if Ill post more chapters, but if the readers want more chapters Ill make more chapters

Im not that good at writing, Although I do have a rough idea of what will happen next. Anyway enough of that heres the story ~
=======================================================

Chapter One: The Guild

The sun was blazing in the town of Hilake, in fact Hilake was all the world had to offer as the rest of the world got blown up by someone who still remains unknown to this very day. Yuki was separated from her family of four in the explosion, although Yuki was only 6 years old and shes now 18 the day seems to be on repeat in our mind every single day.

It was in Hilake that Yuki was taught the magic of nature, it sounds sweet doesnt it? Well its a lot more powerful than what comes to mind. It was in the woods of Hilake that Yuki was walking in when she thought she hears voices coming from a tree. She listened to them and what they had to say and Yuki stayed there for 11 years of her life.

That was until that very night on the 5th of April 3927. When Yuki woke up from her slumber she noticed that the trees didnt say good morning to her, which was a first. Yuki stood up and she couldnt believe what stood in front of her for miles and miles, all the trees had been cut down. Now this might sound silly to the reader but the Trees were the only family she had got and now theyve left her too.

On the very day Yuki vowed to avenge the trees when she was strong enough, but she needs a new guild and thats why she was traveling. Yuki is now in a frozen wasteland and is starving and freezing to death, She didnt care about her life all Yuki wanted to do was avenge her loved ones. With nature powers as strong as Yukis almost every guild has asked her to join them. Although Yuki has declined every single one so far as she felt no real connection to any of them. While Yuki was in the day dream a monster of the unknown came and knocked her out cold...

Yuki couldnt remember what happened that day, all she could remember was falling and then seeing a endless screen of darkness.
" Shes waking up! " A voice said lightly. Yuki opened her eyes, she was in a small camp sort of place lying on the ground. The trees were towering over her the trees had Amber leaves, which was strange considering it was late Winter. At first, Yuki thought the trees had come back for her but as she sat up she saw humans. They were all helping out each other, working together, laughing just like a proper guild should be doing. It was at this very moment that Yuki decided this was the kind of Guild she belongs in.

" Hey are you okay? You took a bit of a fall back there? " A girl with medium length golden hair and hazel eyes asked.
" Yes Im fine, now where am I, who are you, and why am I here? " Yuki asked, demanding answers.
" Haha youre a bit on the bossy side considering we just saved your life and all. Anyway Im Sut? Raito, but just call be Sut?. Youre in High Oak Forest, which you can guess why its called that cant you? This our Camp, Light Fire is the name of our guild. Also youre here because we dont let innocent people die, no matter who they are." Sut? replied.

" But.. But most of the guilds Ive came along would of killed me if I was down or if I was standing in fact. How do I know youre not just plotting to torture me and make my death slow and painful? " Yuki asked, a serious tone in her voice yet grateful at the same time.
" You know just a thank you would of been nice, but guess youre too cool for that huh?" Sut? replied she wasnt mad though, she had quite a happy facial expression.

Then a man with navy hair and a long dark coat came up behind S?ta, he looked quite serious, "We come in peace, all we want is that lady over there." Pointing at Yuki, "Or else, we will destroy your village just like the other ones."

Re: The Survivor ( Chapter One )
Post by: oneofakid - April 6th, 2015, 2:21:33 pm

Oooh nice story! :) I really like the cliffhanger :o Im in suspense!

Post by: slimestein - April 6th, 2015, 2:45:13 pm

You say you are a bad writer?
This one was atleast 5times as good as the one i posted a while ago.
And great cliffhanger im sure akiraff will say you completed his chlange

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 6th, 2015, 3:21:25 pm

Nice story, I love fantasy :D

Post by: Akiraff - April 6th, 2015, 3:26:36 pm

Looks great start SovietPickle! Can tell you really improved a lot, the last time that I checked your story! Keep up, I am really want to know what is going to happen with Yuki! Just remember to be creative.

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2542.msg11266#msg11266 date=1428345913]
[/quote]
That is the part of the challenge. Now the real challenge is to finish the series

Off topic
Welcome to Akira Enderprises! You have received a forum signature which represents our faction.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 6th, 2015, 3:38:46 pm

Thank you for your support everyone, Chapter Two is already half way done so it should either be uploaded by later on or tomorrow morning! ^~^

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2542.msg11274#msg11274 date=1428348396]
Looks great start SovietPickle! Can tell you really improved a lot, the last time that I checked your story! Keep up, I am really want to know what is going to happen with Yuki! Just remember to be creative.

[quote author=slimestein link=topic=2542.msg11266#msg11266 date=1428345913]
[/quote]
That is the part of the challenge. Now the real challenge is to finish the series

Off topic
Welcome to Akira Enderprises! You have received a forum signature which represents our faction.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

Thank you Akiraff and Slime! :D

So wait I have to finish the series now, that is not what I signed up for but oh well Ill finish the series anyway haha. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also thank you for welcoming me to Akira Enderprises! Im glad to be a part of it :)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 7th, 2015, 12:29:57 am

Keep it up!

Post by: slimestein - April 7th, 2015, 7:59:57 am

Ofcourse you need to finish it :)

Post by: dtown2002 - April 7th, 2015, 9:50:00 pm

This is a great story!!! Keep up the good work!!! I would rate it an A++++++++++++... So on 100 times!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.