Guys please stop

Guys please stop
Post by: Yvetal123 - November 16th, 2015, 10:25:51 pm

" Even though I was not there when they raided Ones faction I can guarantee that the evidence is greatly on our side in terms of legitimacy. I mean look at it all, TNT blasts from the outside, the outer edges arent even claimed, everything is basically screaming "LIGIT." And If OneofaKid claims he doesnt care about the raid since it is his "old" base then why is he the only one who is not over it yet? But anyways I was there on the Velocity raid and since you guys think Yvetal123 hacks then you would probably see it on his screen from his screenshots. Even if it is disabled there would be evidence. And all this time on Cubebuilders (You can see just how long on his records) he was never even banned (or warned) for hacking or using a modded client, none of us were. I can assure you that raiding those two bases in one day was a mere coincidence but can I just ask what about the other major factions? They raid numerous factions, large and small, daily and they never get accused. The whole Illuminus thing (If you dont know what it is then ask; and prepare for bias) got my faction into a massive fight and now look at us; five of the most powerful factions headed our way. And we didnt even break the rules in the Illuminus Raid, it was xDakotaJameSx entirely and I proved that hacking is not accepted in our faction by A) Kicking him out when I realized it and B) Clearly stating faction-disapproval in past faction applications. Most people* argue that my mail sent to him (something like "If you can get xBooyahx to tp you into the faction then I will invite you here") states that I am supporting the crossing of the rules under the Multiple Accounts section but I cannot say this enough that I didnt know he was going to get on xBooyahxs account! I didnt even know that they knew each other. I hid when xBooyahx came on and thought that xDakotaJameSx was going to trick him into tping him in order to let us in (which is not against the rules in any aspect). Afterwards when I realized my fault I owned up to the truth and even gave xBooyahx his epic bow back with apology. Overall I do believe that xDakotaJameSx deserves proper punishment and please remember that we are not the enemy, we are the ally." (xQuantumFire)
Please guys stop accusing us that we cheated. We know that we cheated, but we never meant it to be. Yes, we did know that Dakota was Booyahs cousin(I believe). And as Quantum said that we thought that he would trick him into tping us in(and as Quantum said pretty sure it isnt illegal cuz patman said it wasnt in an earlier topic). Yes we took the blame and we owned up to it. What I dont like is that you guys are making a lot of assumptions about us(particularly bad ones). We didnt intend on cheating and we never knew Dakota would do it. People keep on forcing it in our face that we cheated. When Dakota told us to tp in, we thought that he had tricked Booyah and not cheated, when he revealed it I didnt even tp. Our faction didnt cheat, it was only Dakota, yes partially us for following but we never knew that we were cheating because we thought it was legit. Please stop assuming we are a faction full of cheating because the second you ASSUME that is when you are wrong.

P.S. If you think that we are lying and that we are just doing this for a coverup and are still going to stick to your story(ahem one...) this is more reliable than your assumptions speaking from the faction that did it.

Re: Guys please stop
Post by: patman96 - November 16th, 2015, 10:37:47 pm

Ok yvetal if you say you didnt cheat then I believe you. What really bothers me is how you guys continue to boast about raiding illuminus when you knew that one of your members cheated to get in (even if you didnt know about it in the first place). If you really want to move on from this then stop boasting about raiding illuminus when even you know it was an invalid raid. As for raiding ones base and all the other factions, I trust you that you didnt cheat.

Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2015, 10:43:12 pm

BTW: Our Faction (some of us) have put our sights on creating beautiful Towers. And all this stress and curse is affecting other members experience on the server (example DeltaFlyer) So I want to send out a limited time truce for the Holidays to all factions. Thanksgiving-December 30. Please slow down the raids and start getting the loot yourself for a month, can you all do that for me, for our factions, for our server! (Patman: The majority of our faction stopped boasting... ya....)

Post by: patman96 - November 16th, 2015, 10:52:10 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5092.msg27286#msg27286 date=1447731792]
BTW: Our Faction (some of us) have put our sights on creating beautiful Towers. And all this stress and curse is affecting other members experience on the server (example DeltaFlyer) So I want to send out a limited time truce for the Holidays to all factions. Thanksgiving-December 30. Please slow down the raids and start getting the loot yourself for a month, can you all do that for me, for our factions, for our server! (Patman: The majority of our faction stopped boasting... ya....)
[/quote]
I think thats a good idea. Ill talk to the other illuminus members about this. Also Ive noticed you havent boasted for a while especially since you changed your faction description. I just want to make sure you guys understand that raiding a faction by cheating (even if you didnt know about it) isnt a proper raid and isnt a reason to claim youre the most powerful faction. But if you guys are past this then I can respect that.

Post by: BradmasterX - November 16th, 2015, 10:54:42 pm

Yes, I understand even though at the time I was confused and thought someone hacked Booyahs account or something. At the time I was playing skyblock and quantum started messaging me about something about a big faction and then he said to tpa to booyah and thats how I got into your base.

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 16th, 2015, 11:24:55 pm

I would like to set somethings strait.

Ok first off Yvetal isnt a hacker, call him what you will he has some level of honor that prevents hacking. This being siad it brings me to the point of our(their) raiding of illuminus. It is an illegitimate raid. Dakota James expressed his need for a fac then brought up his relation to xBOOYAHx which was an open door for our fac.

With Bismuthhxs Fac leaderboard coming up, quantum and friends wanted to top that, but Bismuthx want the board to be legit. So the hurry to raid a large fac began. This lead to the interest in DakotaJames. When he mentioned he could get us(them) into illuminus base he became an asset. This asset was not used properly and was used unfairly.

This is the exact account of what happened before the raid. During the raid however, xQuantum voided all legitamacy by being in illuminus and ordering DakotaJames to "take all their ender chests" as well as other orders. At one point he asked for xBOOYAHxs armor which was denied by DakotaJames.

Thats the ist of what happened, any other questions can be answered

Post by: oneofakid - November 17th, 2015, 6:47:49 am

fine maybe you didnt raid our faction illegally and i have stopped about it a while ago.
and why is this like all against me. this is the fourth time you have said something against me and every time you were also a bit rude. but for you guys, the war is only happening because you knew you were getting illegitimate raids and never told staff, and even if you didnt know, you shouldve been kind of suspicious of you started getting huge raids.
yes id also like to move on but the war is still happening, even though you guys may be past it and you have stopped boasting, I play factions to raid.

Post by: BradmasterX - November 17th, 2015, 8:32:40 am

? Why do you think we hacked to raid your base? Someone betrayed you and told us the cords. and is took us THREE hours to get to your base... And why do you say its a major raid the only major raid in the past month by us is Illuminus. Your base was an old base and that other factions one was an outpost.... So ya....(P.S. when I write on the forums and when I type "..." it means ive run out of things to say and Im akward about the topic

Post by: oneofakid - November 17th, 2015, 3:18:24 pm

[quote author=BismuthX link=topic=5092.msg27298#msg27298 date=1447767160]
And why do you say its a major raid the only major raid in the past month by us is Illuminus. Your base was an old base and that other factions one was an outpost.
[/quote]
never said it was a major raid.

Post by: ItsOrian - November 17th, 2015, 3:46:59 pm

I think this is a wonderful idea to have a truce for the holidays. But the only think concerning me is that on December 31, when the truce ends, after everyone have been looting up, that certain factions (Im not going to mention them) may immediately try and raid. They may have cords and wait outside your base just to raid you. Im not saying this is a bad idea, because this is factions, its what you do.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.