am leving 2

am leving 2
Post by: JuanDong - September 27th, 2015, 1:51:26 pm

kso am gona leve 4 evar in cb. (jk am gona cumbak here and der)

am hosting dp/giveaway on facs and maybe my money... kbai

On a serious note, I am leaving because Karow/Mudkip/Karen has left and so has Akiraff, I need to focus more on school now, and Ive practically lost most of my interest in CB. So I would like to giveaway ALL of my items except for gapples, godsets and other stuff, cause Im going to be on here and there.

Re: am leving 2
Post by: PaleoPath - September 27th, 2015, 2:20:22 pm

Seems like a lot of the older, loyal members that have stayed on CB the longest are leaving one by one... I might be the next but idk, I have been on here forever and am not sure if I want to leave yet.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - October 4th, 2015, 5:09:37 pm

Hey ive been here for over a year and Im been here longer than 80% of the people we have know and you wont be seeing ME leave

Post by: paintcr - October 5th, 2015, 7:00:12 am

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper (#GrumpCow#) link=topic=4793.msg25870#msg25870 date=1443992977]
Hey ive been here for over a year and Im been here longer than 80% of the people we have know and you wont be seeing ME leave
[/quote]
I didnt hear you saying that when u were like:

OMG EVERYONE HATES ME U WONT EVEN CARE BYE!!!!

^-^ just pointing that out 4 ya

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.