This sux!

This sux!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 14th, 2015, 7:56:15 pm

I spent like 5 hours looking for a stronghold that hopefully had a portal and I find the portal room and no portal!
And I have the Blockopedia and endportalblocks have a resitance of 18,000,000 like bedrock so only creative/mod-admin mustive removed it

Re: This sux!
Post by: Oaad - September 14th, 2015, 8:20:59 pm

Ender Portals have been removed from the over world (other than the one at spawn) due to the fact that they may allow players to access different end worlds. The end we have at spawn is a separate end created by Siggi. This should be the only portal allowed for players as it is reset every week or so. If you guys may have found another end portal somewhere else other than spawn, please report it to staff immediately so that it may be removed. Further use of end portals outside of spawn will result in punishment towards the player.

Best Regards,
-Noob

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 14th, 2015, 8:29:13 pm

Well ive read a lot of minecraft books and did some ender portaling on single player and found out only 1 end per world so why cant people have private portals to the public end?

Post by: Oaad - September 14th, 2015, 8:42:29 pm

Thing is, we cant allow private portals to the public end since we use a different world to reset the end. The current Vanilla end leads to no-where but a dark abyss with an obsidian platform. If we were to allow players to build in that end, players would be unraidable as that end cannot be reset. Who knows what a player can do in an isolated abyss that no-one knows exist.

Post by: JuanDong - September 14th, 2015, 8:59:37 pm

[quote author=xNoobNinja link=topic=4678.msg24676#msg24676 date=1442277749]
Thing is, we cant allow private portals to the public end since we use a different world to reset the end. The current Vanilla end leads to no-where but a dark abyss with an obsidian platform. If we were to allow players to build in that end, players would be unraidable as that end cannot be reset. Who knows what a player can do in an isolated abyss that no-one knows exist.
[/quote]I agree with you, but since theres only 1 everyone would know where you would be, though it is endless.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.