A new faction

A new faction
Post by: GalacticCosmos - October 18th, 2016, 10:49:21 pm

It's starting to get boring with these major factions now, including Vindictus, Revelations and Pheonix. So I'm considering on wether to make a new faction or not depending on the response given.

What is the faction for?

The new faction will be quite complex (and I'll try to make it very organized!) and will serve as a contender to the other large factions, but will be a little supportive towards the very small factions with 5+ members.

What will make the new faction stand out?

This new faction, will take on contracts, such as building requests, cave mining, and assasinations, Players can send in requests to the leading 4-6 members of the new faction, please note that the player must pay the faction leader on an agreed amount of money either before or after the request is completed, which will be spread among the faction. Depending of the difficulty, length and size of contracts/jobs, the costs will vary from job to job.

A blacklist will be put in place for players who have been removed from the faction depending on the severity of the offence.

Another thing, will be that the faction will have it's own shop, manned by one of the trusted leading members, You can buy armour, tools, food etc from the shop, we will not do refunds, all money recieved will go to supplies.

[b]"But I'm a very bad at pvp and survival in general, can I still join?"[/b]

yes, it doesn't matter wether your bad, We'll introduce a new thing called 'faction induction courses'. These will be courses designeed with developing player skills in mind, both for teachers and pupils. We'll assign you to an existing member of the faction, who will be your mentor, and teach you skills for around a week and a half, afterwards, if we feel your not ready to graduate the program, you can redo the course or leave the faction, but we will give you a small gift either way.

[b]Faction rules: Mandatory that you must know[/b]
The rules of our faction, we may update this in due course.
*Please respect other faction members and ally factions, hold friends close.
*Please consult the leader(s) before declaring a faction as an enemy
*Any faction members raiding us is prohibited.
*Bringing in members of another faction without the say so of leaders is unacceptable, unless it is a member of staff investigating something.
*Contracts and jobs must be completed when a member takes it up, if they cannot do it, they may hand it to a player who can. Failure to do so ore than once will result in demotion, or being removed from the faction, by termination, along with being blacklisted from the faction.
*Try to help fellow or allied faction members when they need it. You may charge allied faction members a small fee, maximum amount: $400.
*Do not give assistance to enemy factions or their members, you will be kicked and blacklisted.
*Selling coordinates without the knowledge of faction leaders will get you removed and blacklisted.
*No controversial, racially aggrovating, sexist or generally provocative topics can be brought up unless it is very mild.
*Normal server rules also apply.

This post will either be updated or will be followed by another post bringing updates. Leading members will be appointed depending on the amount o trustworthyness, wisdom and skill that they have.

Please tell me what you think to my idea. Please also leave any tips or suggestions, though please do not state how organised this is for a game.

~ Craig

A new faction
Post by: chumii - October 19th, 2016, 12:09:07 am

Luv. Can i join it?

A new faction
Post by: KROM666 - October 19th, 2016, 2:24:41 am

I like the way the factions are now xD Do a vote thingy so you can know what people think about it ?

A new faction
Post by: primadxnna - October 19th, 2016, 2:27:02 am

Cool. I may wanna join :D

Re:A new faction
Post by: GalacticCosmos - October 20th, 2016, 12:03:09 am

The application template is now up. You can find it in the link below.
https://cubebuilders.net/community/posts/list/0/371.html#1073

A new faction
Post by: xRUVIKx - October 21st, 2016, 2:23:01 am

I have massive amounts of supplies that you guys would be interested in. Let me know if you're interested in being an ally. -C

Re:A new faction
Post by: retnuhrepeerc - November 1st, 2016, 5:25:53 am

glad to see more factions around! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.