F access

F access
Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 12:51:30 pm

ello, Minecraft players and non-Minecraft players.

Ive been asked this question so many times in chat, Ive lost count. Ive decided to make a thread about it, so I can just link them to it. :)

What is /f access??
/f Access is a command that allows you, or an Officer of your faction to allow players, and factions to place/remove blocks on your territory.

/f access f <fac name>?
Ever wanted to allow another faction to build on your territory? Well, this command allows you to do so.
You type /f access f <faction name>
For example, I want to add RiP to my claimed land, I would type /f access f RiP
And no, it does not allow them to build in all of your claims, only in the chunk youre standing in. Also, you can also remove your whole faction from the chunk, by typing in your own factions name. /f access f <Your fac>

/f access p <username>?
This command allows you to add/remove a player from your land. You can add your best friend, even though he might be in another faction, to the land. :)
How? By simply typing /f access p <username>
For example, I want to add my friend KorowDaMudkip to the claimed land I am standing on; I would type /f access p KorowDaMudkip

If you need help, please, feel free to post it down below in the comments. I will answer all questions. :)
Any feedback is much appreciated as well. :)

Re: F access
Post by: Peppah - July 7th, 2015, 7:25:43 am

Ive been wondering how to do that for a long time, thanks sky :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.