Server Down Nightmare

Server Down Nightmare
Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 5th, 2015, 11:11:21 am

One day I was awoken by the sun and the birds. it was a lovely day so I truged my tired feet to the computer. I sat on the couch eager to open the computer and get started, " This is going to another great day." But then, THE SERVER COULDNT CONNECT. My world went spinning around, the screen was black with those evil words THE SERVER COULDNT CONNECT. my mind jumped to the conclusions that siggi88 doing a prank but then remembered; it isnt the first of April. When will this nightmare end or will, I just have to, live through this nightmare and never wake up from it.

If any of my fellow Cubebuilders are expereicing this pain. We feel it together

Re: Server Down Nightmare
Post by: dtown2002 - July 5th, 2015, 11:13:00 am

Lol nice story but yes I feel your pain!!! Why CubeBuilders why!!

Post by: dtown2002 - July 5th, 2015, 11:13:59 am

And please move this to General or Completely Off Topic.

Post by: Peppah - July 7th, 2015, 7:26:37 am

It keeps on happening to me and its so annoying! :-\

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.