thx

thx
Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 4th, 2015, 1:58:13 pm

I know know that griefing is allowed

Re: GRIEFED
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 4th, 2015, 2:05:23 pm

You cant report him. Griefing and raiding are allowed in factions.

Post by: paintcr - July 4th, 2015, 8:04:27 pm

XD ur allowed to grief in factions but I get that ur sad, I was too when MY first base got griefed & raided.

Post by: oneofakid - July 4th, 2015, 11:04:35 pm

:o wheres my credit? I stole all your potions and prismarine! D:
xD and you cant report people for raiding :P

Post by: Peppah - July 5th, 2015, 8:33:55 am

D:< I missed raiding?

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 5th, 2015, 8:41:52 am

Lel. I think I was there. Sorry we raided you. But if you get raided again, please do not report it. Also next time you report, read the required report criteria and report it under thr topic "Report Abuse". Im not staff but they would probaly say the same thing xD

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 5th, 2015, 11:39:18 am

Sorry guys I read that you can. I use to play other faction servers that didnt allow griefing. Thank you for telling me.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 5th, 2015, 11:43:52 am

[quote author=Amber1McD link=topic=3578.msg17735#msg17735 date=1436110758]
Sorry guys I read that you can. I use to play other faction servers that didnt allow griefing. Thank you for telling me.
[/quote]Most likely you werent playing factions, you were playing Survival. Survival is basically the same thing as factions but you cant raid or grief.

Post by: Akiraff - July 6th, 2015, 9:49:47 am

The following severs that you can report for griefing:
- Creative
- Skyblock
- Skyblock beta

Griefing in faction server is okay. That is why you need to protect your stuffs by claiming land.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 11:22:17 am

Greifing is allowed on the faction server

*Requesting lock

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.