How to make a good factions base

How to make a good factions base
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 6:15:36 pm

Hello, since alot of people are rage quiting factions (mostly raids) and alot of the bigger factions are going down
and theres been alot of havoc i think i might give a guide how to make an almost unraidible base (the only way to raid it is with enderpearls or hacks)

Thick walls
So if you want your base walls to be good it has to be..
At least 1 or 2 layers of obby
2-4 layers of water
and for extra protection
1 layer endstone

Owner claim
So you might want to owner claim the entire base and let people build on certain land. This is because you may let in a traitor and he may raid you (ive experienced one) so he cant raid it.

/f home
So make a room in /f home and a one way door so if a person actually gets in your base they cant
repeatedly kill you so they can overclaim you

Farms
Redstone automatic farms are best because you can get alot of money to make your base awesome

So i hope this helps alot of people to enjoy factions (p.s. this is expensive to make)

Re: How to make a good factions base
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 6:28:45 pm

WHAT I DIDNT KNOW THIS IS FROM MY ORIGNAL THOUGH I DIDNT EVEN READ THE OTHER FACITON THINGS ALRIGHT SO DONT BLAME ME UNLESS YOU KNOW I DIDNT READ IT OK OK OK>!>!>!>!

Post by: oneofakid - June 23rd, 2015, 6:30:13 pm

xD Bruh calm down i removed it

Post by: Peppah - June 24th, 2015, 6:01:04 pm

Danny... heres my tip:

Dont put a Nether Portal in your base because then people can raid it. And when I say people I mean me, because I raided your base thanks to a Nether Portal.

Post by: oneofakid - June 24th, 2015, 6:03:23 pm

[quote author=PinkPepper18 link=topic=3407.msg16728#msg16728 date=1435183264]
Danny... heres my tip:

Dont put a Nether Portal in your base because then people can raid it. And when I say people I mean me, because I raided your base thanks to a Nether Portal.
[/quote]
xD You just made my day
And yeah that is true. In my bases I like making one way nether portals.
You do so by making a piston door that can only be opened from the outside, leading to a portal room. That way if anyone were to come in your base via nether, they would be trapped in a one way room. I always like putting dispensers as the roofs so if someone comes in i can snipe them with fire and arrows :P (luckily its never happened though)

Post by: Peppah - June 24th, 2015, 6:54:53 pm

I would suggest using lava too ;)

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 26th, 2015, 1:18:43 pm

What i mean by nether portals i mean put them around your base so they cant spawn a nether portal IN your base

Post by: Peppah - June 28th, 2015, 9:03:35 am

Well I got IN your base ;)

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 28th, 2015, 5:11:38 pm

cause it was IN my base not OUTSIDE my base and i was wondering who raided me

Post by: Peppah - July 3rd, 2015, 10:03:02 am

Heh, your welcome. ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.