Can this even Happen!?!?!?!?!

Can this even Happen!?!?!?!?!
Post by: UmbreonFang - June 1st, 2015, 9:26:04 pm

Ok, so i was minding my own business and i was in the safe zone, when my ally, SpikeSmashe, just randomly unnallied me then attacked me! Then he stole all my stuff and then he said i was looking for 1v1, but that was him who was looking for that! And now i cant even get my stuff back AND he is calling me a liar! Someone help this is really unfair! And u know what, after he attacked he allied me again! WTH!? And this was while i was in the Safe Zone!
:-\ :( >:(

Re: Can this even Happen!?!?!?!?!
Post by: Peppah - June 2nd, 2015, 2:53:33 pm

Dont worry, hes been doing some suspicious stuff lately, and Im pretty sure that staff will take care of him. ;D

Post by: oneofakid - June 2nd, 2015, 6:28:15 pm

Are you sure you were in a safe zone?

I know SpikeSmasher in real life, and everytime i ask if he uses mods/hacks, these are his responses.
[list type=decimal]
[li]I use "codes".[/li]
[li]How do I get mods?[/li]
[/list]
What the hell does he even mean by codes? Probably just Spike Slang for hacks. Anyway, he has played on other servers with me. My friends server I am an operator on (means i have access to all commands) and he somehow finds ways to ban me (you cant ban ops.). He has also griefed some stuff Id built without having permissions to. And then hell tell me "Im destroying your server little by little." and thats when I pbanned him and he STILL got back on the server, until I banned his ip. On CubeBuilders, he somehow killed me when we were in the same faction (NOT with /pvp) and every now and then hell pvp me and I might win, but he respawns and without even opening a chest, he puts on diamond armor and then kills me.
Indeed SpikeSmasher is a very suspicious guy.
Post by: Jagisaboy - June 2nd, 2015, 6:52:19 pm

thats really bad i am sorry umbrag

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 2nd, 2015, 10:01:55 pm

its ok, Jag. Im just so mad that Spike did that!

Post by: Asheiou - June 3rd, 2015, 12:25:21 pm

[quote author=UmbreonFang link=topic=3220.msg15696#msg15696 date=1433296915]
its ok, Jag. Im just so mad that Spike did that!
[/quote]
Even if we ban him, he might do what he did to One. Use codes to come back on to the server.
~Tube

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - June 5th, 2015, 4:09:28 pm

ive been killed by spike before. he called me and doc noobs and way more. then i killed him and he didnt go to his enderchest but when i killed him to get my super slasher back and he still had it even when he didnt go to his enderchest. i think spikes a hacker.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - June 5th, 2015, 4:27:35 pm

I have witnessed this i had god apples pure god Armour and a 17k god sword and i just got killed just like that but the most curious thing on how he killed me was I was in the safe zone I never even went in the war zone.

Post by: paintcr - June 5th, 2015, 4:57:14 pm

Did you have low health? :-\

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 7th, 2015, 5:54:40 pm

[quote author=Derpeh!!! link=topic=3220.msg15797#msg15797 date=1433537834]
Did you have low health? :-\
[/quote]

Nope

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.