Suspicious

Suspicious
Post by: Peppah - May 30th, 2015, 7:13:32 am

After XBOOYAHX raided us, some members, Im not pointing out who, of our faction were suspicious of how you got in. It would really help XBOOYAHX if you re-assured some of us that you didnt cheat in anyway and just found our base.

Re: Suspicious
Post by: paintcr - June 5th, 2015, 5:29:18 pm

Idk what u mean so just commenting cuz I can XD

Post by: Livetabon - June 6th, 2015, 10:26:00 am

Let me remind you that Booyah has no staff powers, when the strike happened he gave up his staff privaledges so he could keep his donator ones.

Possible outcomes of raiding:

Found ----> TNT cannon

Tped in ---> you may have a traitor in your faction

:) but you should still pm booyah in game and ask how they did it so you can improve your defenses in the future.

Post by: paintcr - June 6th, 2015, 2:00:58 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=3201.msg15848#msg15848 date=1433600760]
Let me remind you that Booyah has no staff powers, when the strike happened he gave up his staff privaledges so he could keep his donator ones.

Possible outcomes of raiding:

Found ----> TNT cannon

Tped in ---> you may have a traitor in your faction

:) but you should still pm booyah in game and ask how they did it so you can improve your defenses in the future.
[/quote]

Completely agree ;)

Post by: Peppah - June 9th, 2015, 3:07:13 pm

Okay thanks Liv ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.