Lol

Lol
Post by: EmsMyEms - May 22nd, 2015, 10:23:14 pm

Hey so me, DannyJ1, & EllieXPlaysFTW got into Vindictus!! I have screen shots to prove it. Vindictus, we raided you back! The people got revenge xD BTW your stuff wasnt very good..

Re: Lol
Post by: Praying4Death - May 23rd, 2015, 4:45:46 am

hacks theres no way in the base its impossible so whitch one of u is the hacker?

Post by: Praying4Death - May 23rd, 2015, 4:55:24 am

You guys got in with ender pearls which is a glich and its in the rules ro not abuse glichs so bann offence ciya in a month cuz your gonna get banned I bet :P

Post by: Samandriel_ - May 23rd, 2015, 7:26:18 am

They didnt get in with enderpearls someone was accendintly invited and the request was not revoked so he/she (i wont say the name) let Ellie into it. And the promise we made with you guys about both of us not raiding or killing was fake...

Post by: Derpehh - May 23rd, 2015, 5:10:43 pm

Uhh, you know someone tped them in??? We didnt even know where your base was, and we were looking for it, but couldnt find it. And to all of you that accused them of abusing glitches and hacks, that is rude. ALL factions, even Vindictus, can be raided. So, lol to us.

Post by: EmsMyEms - May 23rd, 2015, 6:20:01 pm

[quote author=Sterlings5 link=topic=3134.msg15130#msg15130 date=1432371324]
You guys got in with ender pearls which is a glich and its in the rules ro not abuse glichs so bann offence ciya in a month cuz your gonna get banned I bet :P

[/quote]

Uhm. A friend of mine that you invited tpd me into your base. Im to nooby to hack xD

Post by: spookytables - May 23rd, 2015, 6:26:45 pm

[quote author=Sterlings5 link=topic=3134.msg15130#msg15130 date=1432371324]
[/quote]
Lol, No ScreenShots to Prove They Hack Sterlings ;) HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 24th, 2015, 1:02:42 pm

sadly i mad a mistake
but thank you for not exploding everything
vin is still running
and thanks for not taking all our good stuff XD i guess you couldnt find it

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 24th, 2015, 2:29:38 pm

Thanks for acidently inviting me azza we now have ur coords and i tpied alot of people in so hahahaha P.S. why dont u have more land claimed around ur base? and for other raiders here is coords : X=-19000 Y=7 Z=18000
and do /f map u find them! (my base that was in HEADSS! was actually pretty close) so happy raiding! :P :P :P

Post by: Peppah - May 30th, 2015, 7:11:48 am

Holy cray dat place is sweet!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.