PschoRaiders Recruiment

PschoRaiders Recruiment
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 20th, 2015, 5:48:56 pm

Hello guys, im posting this recruiment board because i think its time a faction stood up to
get vindictus and revenge for akiraenterprises (the staff can be mean to me and get on my nerve, no offnence)
So hopfully you will join! :)

Recruiments:
Rules: No stealing Other faction member stuff No minig stuff ur not supposed to Recruiment needs:
No tpa killing (loss of power) Have not been in a raided fac
No tpaing people in base have not raided ur own fac
Must have no history close to ae and vind. Have not turned on ur faction

Template:

Promise to follow rules: If u have lots of tnt and spawners:

Thanks!
I will look forward to this and stay Raiding!

Re: PschoRaiders Recruiment
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 20th, 2015, 7:43:46 pm

How do you raid your own faction? lels

And good luck raiding/griefing/whatever youre gonna do to us...but you wont succeed/.

:)

PS: Have not been in a raided fac, does anyone meet that criteria? xD

Post by: spookytables - May 23rd, 2015, 6:32:44 pm

How has no one been in an "un-raided" fac, people raid other facs ya know

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 24th, 2015, 2:31:17 pm

what i mean by not being raided is that ur not the cause of a raid, or led to the cause of a raid of ur previous faction

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.