Why I havent Come On the Server.

Why I havent Come On the Server.
Post by: NekoTiffy - May 18th, 2015, 5:30:26 am

its been a while since ive been on the server but theres only one reason im not on it. a few of you know and a few of you dont so this is the reason;
i am currently in Rome right now but my trip started at;
-Paris, Milano-Italy, Florence-Italy, Venis-Italy, and Rome-Italy
Ive been travelling all over Italy for a vacation. but i do miss being on the server being with friends or just building and adding additions to peoples plot while helping them with building. i have come with some good news but also some madness; Good News: im coming back in about a week or so but thats only the top of my return it could be in 3-4 days is the least.
Madness; WHY DID/DOES THE SERVER SOUND LIKE IT WAS IN CHAOS?!

Re: Why I havent Come On the Server.
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 18th, 2015, 6:56:36 am

Welcome back, Im excited to see you coming back to the server!

And wow that sounds like a really exciting vacation, be sure to tell us about it when the vacation is finished! ^^

Re: Why I havent Come On the Server.
Post by: Akiraff - May 19th, 2015, 1:15:42 pm

Over a month since I last login on the server. However I am up-to-date with all events currently happening on CubeBuilders. Planning to get on the server eventually.

Akiraff
SOS Member

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.