Why the MDcrew left (details)

Why the MDcrew left (details)
Post by: MannyRoad - May 18th, 2015, 12:27:52 am

Hey guys! MDraider here and I was once the leader of the thriving faction MDcrew. Now some of you guys might not remember me because its been a LONG time since I left, and this thread will explain everything. Now I know that AlectheH already posted a thread related to the same topic, but he deleted it for reasons that I will not explain right now, but bare with me while I tell you the entire story.

The MDcrew was a thriving, vicious, and ruthless faction that was extremely successful in factions, and we loved this server. As a matter of fact I was going to donate to it believe me or not, but back to the story. the team was extremely op and when I say op I mean op, we managed to fit a raid a day! And the loot was awesome Then came the day, the bad day. It was all thanks to SergioGTA, I personally teleported to him and he accepted inside his base which was a terrible mistake on his part. Anyway I managed to get his coords right before he killed me and we traveled to that exact location to raid him, and that is exactly what we did. After all that SergioGTA was understandably angry but to such an extreme level that he HACKED to our base with his friend. bewildered we started to panic and on the next day we decided to leave because they knew our coords and set their home. We moved ALL our items including every last bit of loot that we have gotten and our head collection and joined Vindictus, but right after we got settled in they turned against us and killed us all.

After everything the whole once great faction was left homeless and broke as hell. There was nothing left for us on CB so I decided to yolo it and get banned which was unnecessary now that I think about it. But alas it was a great run on factions and we have moved to a new server that I will not name to be respectful. We have missed you all, enemies and allies, and we hope to meet up with you guys again someday! BTW nobody take this server for granted because not a single other MC server that was as awesome as this one. (especially the community!) and I was also happy to hear that sergioGTA got put to justice for using hacks. thanks for everything guys and see ya!

Sincerely,
MDraider

Re: Why the MDcrew left (details)
Post by: NekoTiffy - May 18th, 2015, 5:12:09 am

i wasent here when you started that fraction or when you ended it but i can visualize how heart breaking it could have been to see the "mighty MDcrew fraction died" good luck in this other server in fractions :)

Re: Why the MDcrew left (details)
Post by: JuanDong - June 6th, 2015, 1:37:52 pm

mother of god a FRACTION has died

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.