Vindictus Allying

Vindictus Allying
Post by: OrzaRound - April 17th, 2015, 6:39:58 pm

I want to declare Allies with Vindictus? Will you care to accept?

Re: Vindictus Allying
Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 20th, 2015, 1:28:17 pm

vindictus is the enemy of the server factions because it cant trust no one except her our faction members and i want to know why did you want to ally with the others since you were an enemy all the time

Post by: Livetabon - April 20th, 2015, 1:32:11 pm

Ae and slime are allies because Vindictus trusts them.

If you arent trusted then the faction wont ally, to be allies you have to prove yourself and get to know everyone in vindictus.

The faction would consider you an allies if in real life the people consider you a trust worthy friend. Its not an enemy thing its more of a guarenteed trust that they seek.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 20th, 2015, 4:01:44 pm

I sooo wanna be in vindictus!!!
Them guys r sooo cool 8)

Post by: paintcr - June 6th, 2015, 3:36:06 pm

Ikr!!! I have a mini faction, really. I wanna ally with Vindictus!!!! :D (SOOO BAD)

They r totally OP!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.