IN NEED OF DIORITE

IN NEED OF DIORITE
Post by: Derpehh - April 14th, 2015, 3:13:51 pm

So, our faction has recently been renovated (Reborn). And, one of the renovated rooms (that was supposed to be for my private faction, Fireheart, but disbanded for raiding and tpa reasons), has the floor of diorite. It was recently raided from a faction (not naming the faction), but in very much need of it. In our recent mining trips, we were not able to find diorite. So, if you see me, HawaiiGirl924, or DerpehUnicorn in game, meet us at spawn to give us the diorite. I will try to pay you back with rewards (NO ORES WHAT SO EVER). So, pls help Reborn become a renovated faction that has been completed! :P (OMG SO FORMAL MLG BRUH) <----The Derpy part of this message :P :P :P :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.