Texturepacks

Texturepacks
Post by: ChessNuts - May 4th, 2014, 3:26:33 pm

If you use a different texturepack than any listed above then tick other and reply it under here.

Re: Texturepacks
Post by: Nefretum - May 4th, 2014, 3:34:54 pm

I use default.

You need to use Faithful 64 x 64
Post by: Despero - May 4th, 2014, 5:51:34 pm

Faithful is the best texture pack in minecraft. It has amazing textures but stays very true to the game. It is very beautiful and I would recommend it to everyone!

Post by: ChaseReese - May 4th, 2014, 6:17:50 pm

Kobe could you send a link and maybe a picture of your favorite things in the texture pack?

Post by: Nefretum - May 5th, 2014, 7:19:19 am

yes that would be nice to have kobe. ;)

Post by: chipsquared - May 6th, 2014, 12:39:55 pm

I, as well as a lot of my members in my faction, run Sphax. It doesnt make the game seem so pixilated and everything seems just smooth. Im a fan of HD texture packs as well so thats why I run this. It may not be the best out there, but if you are looking for something that makes minecraft not feel like an 8bit game, Id recommend it.

Post by: Nefretum - May 7th, 2014, 5:13:16 am

I just got the medievil texture pack. It looks great and I am liking it so far :)

Post by: ChessNuts - May 12th, 2014, 4:15:19 pm

I think Im gonna switch my current texture pack or review some for my YouTube channel. Thanks guys.

Locked.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.