Minecraft Updates

Minecraft Updates
Post by: DylanTehBat - December 11th, 2017, 1:22:44 pm

Is it just me or am I hyped for the new Aquatic Update! 1.14 baby lets get it! It's got a bunch of new features, do you think they could be good or bad for the game? If you don't know either ask or do some research cause it's gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Re:Minecraft Updates
Post by: Asheiou - January 14th, 2018, 11:33:20 am

It really depends what they do to be honest.
If coral is everywhere it'd make it worse, but it'd be cool to have it like sort of a flower forest thing where it only occasionally spawns.
Overall the update looks fun, a new weapon is needed.
:D

Minecraft Updates
Post by: Jerio - February 5th, 2018, 8:45:08 am

To be honest, I haven't really followed updates since 1.2.5. As a result I usually don't learn about thing till a couple of months later.

However, if it is a large update, it may take awhile for Siggi to update his plugins and for other plugins to be updated. Siggi normally waits for those things before updating the server to the most recent version.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.