Let's liven things up shall we?

Let's liven things up shall we?
Post by: Dooplu - June 25th, 2017, 6:33:39 pm

I sense a great boredom making it's way through Cubebuilders, and it has affected me as well. And i'd like to rekindle the love I had for the server, and to do such a thing I propose to you, citizens of Cubebuilders, a new minigame i will be working on in the personal space, I have no idea what i am going to make, but I hope it will turn out well.

-Doop

Re:Let's liven things up shall we?
Post by: StativeSpencer - June 26th, 2017, 9:40:34 pm

The server has become quite boring, but I don't think a minigame will solve the problem, but it might be a step in the right direction.
Also if you need help I'm decent with redstone.

Re:Let's liven things up shall we?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2018, 5:25:56 am

I’ve made a post about a plan I have to revive the server, but I need votes, because some people like the small community while others want more players. Since I want everyone to be happy, I’m not gonna do anything until a lot more votes are in the yes side than no

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.