I've been feeling, down lately.. i'm leaving but you won't care so whatevs

I've been feeling, down lately.. i'm leaving but you won't care so whatevs
Post by: WhovianBunny - February 28th, 2016, 6:26:20 pm

Well crap, I knew this would someday strike me again. i remember when my username was brosephBW and i took a big break for a couple of months then came back.... well the fact is, i may be doing that once more. you see Ive been teaching myself to animate recently and have been talking to the BeautifulGlaceon/ExquisiteGlaceon about he subject because he animates and posts on You Tube. So if Im probably not gonna come back for a while may not even come back at all but thats a small chance of happening. Anyway Im betting no one will care about this and say "Ok whatever Whovian later." but that aint gonna hold me down.. ive also been in a state of depression lately. relatives passing, me getting picked on, and me having to go through a lot of check ups. So if youre sad about ONLY me leaving then youre soulless because Ive been not feeling right from the start of November when it was a relative, in january when i got picked on and then me going through some health stuff. Im probably going to be out for this week since Im very busy with crap. so im probably not gonna be here on Cube Builders from dis week and then maybe part of the next week. so if i dont come back, you guys have made my experience both awesome, and completely horrible *Depends on which f you im talking about* But anyway goodbye the builders of the cube

Re: I've been feeling, down lately.. i'm leaving but you won't care so whatevs
Post by: spookytables - February 28th, 2016, 6:33:21 pm

It Must Be Sad Having A Close Relatives Passing, And Being Picked On At All! You Shouldve Posted This Earlier In November Because We As The Cubebuilders Commuinty Would Probably Help You Get Through Tough Times. Now Now, You Might Say "Wifi You Want Me To Leave In November?!", Well I Dont Mean It That Way.. What I Mean Is That You Shouldve Told Us (Or Posted On The Fourms) About Being Bullied, Also If Its In Your Real Personal Life You Should Tell An Adult Or A Friend, Or Even A Teacher! Please Tell Someone Because I Dont Want You To Be Depressed, I Dont Want Anyone Being Depressed Because Being Depressed Usually Means Attempted Suicide, Or Just Plain Old Being Sad. Please TheTenthWhovian/BrosephBW Come Back When Youre Ready.

Sincerely, WifiDaNarwhal One Of Your Best Friends

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 28th, 2016, 8:45:18 pm

Ive been telling people wifi, and thank you about the advice, and Yes i might come back soon, Ive recently *tonight* have been starting to animate. How cool is that? so thats been keeping me fro playing minecraft. Also my best friends= Pax_admin, ExquisiteGlaceon, and you wifi. I hope we can meet on steam or something and play games there. Ill try to get better from all of this, a couple weeks a aunt passed too and what made it even sadder is that i barley knew that aunt. Ive been trying to find stuff to keep me happy like before November I found Doctor Who probably my favorite show ever, and Ive been in the Five Nights at Freddys community, Ive been learning to animate, Ive been drawing adventures of my own characters i my own world. Ive been feeling Ok this past week but before that it was worse. And Wifi about you saying "You wanted me to leave in november?!" I knew that wasnt the case Im smart enough to know that but Thanks for posting that and i hope to be messaging to in the future on this site :J

Post by: Lollylou - February 28th, 2016, 9:03:51 pm

Farewell Dalek 2. You should come back sometime to make Adipose stop crying. I shall now perform a Warrior release ceremony.
May StarClan light your path, Dalek 2, as you walk among them. May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter where you sleep.
Theres the end of that amazing ceremony. Thats actually for if one dies, but whatever. Pigwither has said bye, as has the fireplace. Adipose is clearly breaking one of your rules, no crying. Bye Dalek 2 for however long. :)
From The amazing 12th doctor

Post by: WhovianBunny - February 28th, 2016, 9:28:11 pm

Dont worry Doctor, I will return But im gonna take a large break also tell DJFox930 that ill be back some time.. I just need sometime where I can do whatever makes me happy without rules

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.