Please help!

Please help!
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - November 28th, 2015, 9:13:50 am

Hello, I havent been on minecraft in a REALLY long time. This is for a few reasons, but mostly because it wont work. I can get the launcher up but when I click play, it goes to the game output and says a bunch of strange stuff. The first bit says this:
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
???and I have no idea what this means. I have tried to search and nothing comes up and I have no idea what to do!
If anyone has any idea please help! I really want to come on and play with everyone as I really miss the server! :-[
Thank you!

Re: Please help!
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - November 28th, 2015, 9:33:18 am

Ok, have some news. I managed to get my minecraft to work, but it meant I had to go back to 1.7.2! :-[ This means I cant go on any servers as they are all 1.8 and I cant use any single player worlds! Idk why its decided to do this now as Ive always used the same computer. I found out I either have to play on 1.7.2 or get a new computer! Help! We cant afford one so I may not be on minecraft for ages! Please! If anyone knows a thing about this please help! :(

Re: Please help!
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - November 28th, 2015, 9:38:14 am

YESSS! Ok, I managed to get it to work on 1.8! So now I can join the server! Yusss! Yay! ;D :D ;) :) 8) :P :-*

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.