UPDATED - REDSTONE COMPUTER, TIC TAC TOE

UPDATED - REDSTONE COMPUTER, TIC TAC TOE
Post by: Jerio - November 10th, 2015, 11:40:15 am

A wild Siggi has been spotted!

-------------------------v 1.1 Tic Tac Toe-------------------------

+ 3 in a row will flash 3 times if win, or the entire board will flash 3 times if opponents tie.
+ Board will reset automatically after win or tie
+ points will be added automatically on side of board for win (to one player) or tie (to both)

v 1.1 HAS NOT BEEN FULLY BEEN INCORPORATED YET. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
v 1.0 IS STILL PLAYABLE BETWEEN 2 PLAYERS.

-------------------------v1.0-------------------------
Hello hello!

Recently Ive been working on a simpler and faster version of my previous tic tac toe computer. It has a larger display and the user-interface is much easier to understand, as it is all color coded!

Basically, the way it works is simple. You and another player step into the colored portals and take turns flipping levers to see who wins the game. It is currently in version 1.0.

Version 2.0 will incorporate the player stepping on a pressure plate to operate his move. When the game is done, the winning combination will flash 3 times to signify the winning combination. There will also be anti cheat measures taken, so, if a user tries to step on two pressure plates at once, it will not send a signal to the board to cover two spots. Also, it will prevent a user from over-riding the competitors already marked spot. It will also make sure that players take turns, or else your signal wont be sent if you try to play out of turn.

Hold your breath.

In version 3.0, you wont need two players. It will be you, versus a preassigned variable computer hiding behind the board. (And I could program it so that it wins or ties, every single time if I wanted it too!)

So, wish me luck! This is MY prototype design and I have not watched ANY tutorials. Its pure logic and simple thinking :D
If Im online and you want to play, send me a tp request!

Re: Custom Redstone Computer: Tic Tac Toe!
Post by: Dooplu - November 10th, 2015, 7:12:58 pm

Please be my mentor in the ways of redstone XD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 10th, 2015, 9:12:31 pm

I tried it today with you :D this is awesome great work Delta!

Post by: BradmasterX - November 10th, 2015, 9:13:23 pm

That looks so epic!

Post by: Jerio - November 10th, 2015, 10:32:20 pm

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=5068.msg27074#msg27074 date=1447200778]
Please be my mentor in the ways of redstone XD
[/quote]

I am my own mentor! I am learning this as I go :-)
But I shall eventually hand down the tradition.

Post by: Jerio - November 10th, 2015, 10:35:28 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=5068.msg27080#msg27080 date=1447207951]
[/quote]

Thanks for playing! Nothing is more rewarding than seeing other people understanding how to use my machine! I hope it becomes a warp when it is completely finished! That way people can continue to enjoy it!

Post by: Jerio - November 10th, 2015, 10:47:04 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=5068.msg27081#msg27081 date=1447208003]
That looks so epic!
[/quote]

Thanks! I would have to agree, actually! Its rewarding to fly back and look at something from nothing!

Re: UPDATED - REDSTONE COMPUTER, TIC TAC TOE
Post by: Peppah - November 15th, 2015, 6:58:05 am

Looks awesome :D

Post by: androosu - November 15th, 2015, 11:12:20 am

[quote author=DeltaFlyer15 link=topic=5068.msg27090#msg27090 date=1447212928]
[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=5068.msg27080#msg27080 date=1447207951]
[/quote]

Thanks for playing! Nothing is more rewarding than seeing other people understanding how to use my machine! I hope it becomes a warp when it is completely finished! That way people can continue to enjoy it!
[/quote]

I Hope It Becomes A Minigame!

Re: UPDATED - REDSTONE COMPUTER, TIC TAC TOE
Post by: SuperNova50 - November 15th, 2015, 3:11:07 pm

I like to watch delta while delta works on this, so much fun!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.