Ideas for builds

Ideas for builds
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - September 23rd, 2015, 3:24:33 pm

Hello people im bored and i need YOUR ideas for something to build. Try to think of suggestions that are unique and original. DONT give me common ideas that have been done before.

Thanks,
-rtd321

Re: Ideas for builds
Post by: Slipknxt - September 23rd, 2015, 4:48:11 pm

A giant Coca-Cola bottle? :D

Post by: Dooplu - September 23rd, 2015, 5:23:35 pm

A giant velociraptor surfing on clouds!!!

Post by: Dooplu - September 23rd, 2015, 5:36:53 pm

Its Beautiful I Know XD

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 23rd, 2015, 6:06:08 pm

A giant joke bottle has been built already

Post by: MeLoveEevee - October 7th, 2015, 2:39:43 am

I suggest a fully detailed Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps race course. If you want, you can add rails and minecarts so players can race on the track. I was going to suggest Nurburgring Nordschliefe but that whole track in Germany takes about 6 minutes to complete in a Pagani Zonda R, plots arent big enough. But theres my suggestion ^~^

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - October 7th, 2015, 4:35:23 pm

You should build an auditorium with seats, back stage, and cool stage lights! Only problem is It might take up lots of space on a plot.

Post by: Livetabon - October 8th, 2015, 10:58:45 am

I havent seen a circus tent before

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.