Magma Cube And Slime Hybrid In A Suit

Magma Cube And Slime Hybrid In A Suit
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 9th, 2015, 3:19:57 pm

Ok, I didnt make all of it, I got the magma cube in a suit in a skin search, but I added the slime! :D Download link here:

Re: Magma Cube And Slime Hybrid In A Suit
Post by: Karow - August 17th, 2015, 9:41:24 am

I believe I saw you wearing that on the server one day [I think a few weeks ago] Nice job, did you edit it by hand or with an editor?

Re: Magma Cube And Slime Hybrid In A Suit
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 20th, 2015, 6:44:48 pm

[quote author=Karow link=topic=4276.msg22884#msg22884 date=1439818884]
I believe I saw you wearing that on the server one day [I think a few weeks ago] Nice job, did you edit it by hand or with an editor?
[/quote]

I use the app(sorry if this is advertising, tell me if it is Ill remove it) Skinseed for IOS devices

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.