Its been soo long... And i hope to back

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - September 9th, 2016, 2:33:06 am

Its been soo long since i played cubebuilders, minecraft even or even touched my pc unless for homework. Since school started there has been lots of homework. I have not been able to get on much, So can people fill me in on what has happened? ive been on for like a few minutes sometimes, but not much. So i hope to be able to get on more. :D

Post by: Jerio - September 14th, 2016, 2:45:17 am

Hope to have you back, but more importantly, hope school is going well for you. There has been some changes but CB is still a great place to relax :) Hope to see you online sometime!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.