Idea

Idea
Post by: Peppah - June 13th, 2015, 4:58:21 pm

These are just some things that I think would be really cool to add in the next Minecraft upgrade:

-Car
-Phone

What do you guys think should be added? List two things below ;D

Re: Idea
Post by: KermitsBigToe - June 13th, 2015, 5:13:00 pm

Two things... Only two things.. I have like fifty things.. But Ill try lel

- Another world ( Like the Nether/The End ) like I dont know.. Space? XD
- Quests ( Like NPCs who give out quests and you get rewards for them )

I would find it fun if there was cars and phones though, that would be interesting !

Post by: Peppah - June 14th, 2015, 10:55:25 am

Once, my brother and I made a world and we launched a rocket ship to the moon! (With command blocks)

Post by: paintcr - June 14th, 2015, 10:55:50 am

-Bacon

-Derpy squids that can talk and eat bacon.

-Derpy bacon

-Waffles

-Tigers, lions, and bears, oh my!

-Turtles

Post by: Peppah - June 14th, 2015, 10:56:01 am

-Turtles
-Bears
-Lions
-Paint
-Bikes

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 14th, 2015, 11:03:19 am

I think they should add more animals, vehicles, and maybe another dimension apart from the Nether, the Overworld, and the End.

Post by: Asheiou - June 14th, 2015, 12:08:13 pm

1.9 is The Combat Update as tweeted by Dinnerbone. Hes been giving us teeny hints, like new arrows and the old faithful quiver.
Possible mobs:
-New Hostile Mobs
-Pandas (Actually likely, Dinnerbone said at the last MineCon)
~Tube

Post by: paintcr - June 14th, 2015, 1:11:49 pm

Did you know that The Nether was supposed to be like hell and the End was supposed to be like Heaven? Heaven wasnt supposed to look like the End...it was supposed to look like a bunch of peaceful, floating islands...

Cool, right?

Post by: Peppah - June 15th, 2015, 3:31:31 pm

Yeah. The End sure isnt Heaven. :P And thanks Tube for the update!

Post by: Asheiou - June 15th, 2015, 4:08:23 pm

[quote author=Derpeh!!! link=topic=3312.msg16291#msg16291 date=1434301909]
Did you know that The Nether was supposed to be like porkchop and the End was supposed to be like Heaven? Heaven wasnt supposed to look like the End...it was supposed to look like a bunch of peaceful, floating islands...

Cool, right?
[/quote]
Yes, the Heaven you were talking about was going to be called The Sky Dimension. Theyre hinting on adding it in, with the red dragon as the boss there.
[quote author=PinkPepper18 link=topic=3312.msg16354#msg16354 date=1434396691]
Yeah. The End sure isnt Heaven. :P And thanks Tube for the update!
[/quote]
Youre so very welcome :)
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.