Skyblock Beta Owner Away

Skyblock Beta Owner Away
Post by: patman96 - June 6th, 2015, 11:09:15 am

Will someone please explain this to me? Jagisaboy and I are helpers on rocketman5221s island in Skyblock Beta whose island looks like is going to be the second one to reach level 50. Unfortunately, rocketman (the owner) has not been online for days and I dont know when or if he is going to return. If his island reaches level 50 and he is still not online, what about the emerald prize? Will we not get it or will it go to either Jag or me?

Re: Skyblock Beta Owner Away
Post by: Livetabon - June 6th, 2015, 12:31:01 pm

It will probably still go towards the island owner.

He still needs to pm siggi though in order to win the prize.

If you would like an island please pm me and confirm you read Siggis announcment about the plugin.

~Liv

Post by: patman96 - June 6th, 2015, 12:56:26 pm

I just talked to Jag and he said that Siggi told him that whoever has the island reach level 50 and PMs him first will get the prize.

Post by: Livetabon - June 6th, 2015, 2:31:10 pm

If thats what Siggi said then whoever pms him first gets it it seems sp it would be up to you and the person building. To race eachother in pms.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - June 6th, 2015, 2:31:17 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3248.msg15866#msg15866 date=1433609786]
I just talked to Jag and he said that Siggi told him that whoever has the island reach level 50 and PMs him first will get the prize.
[/quote]

I have won which Ill be giving away 1 of them will be giving one to my sister good luck to anyone who gets second or third

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.