PVP Tips

PVP Tips
Post by: OrzaRound - June 6th, 2015, 3:35:18 pm

1. Run around and just hit and click ur mouse randomly 2. Strafe ALOT and hit them. 3. Try to get hit by a punch enchanted bow and get knocked back far. Then I have advantages with A. Ender pearls for long distances because if ur close, the enemy will be close B. I could use my Egg Party/Bow 4. I jump around to avoid being hit usally. Its more useful than you think.

How to get away:
Usally just use EnderPearls or if u have none just try to get hit by the bow and run

How to kill someone ez:

Materials:

Splash Poision Potion: It has no effects on armour so =D

M & Ms IRL: ENERGIZES YOU >=D

Diamond sword with 3 Enchants: Fire Aspect, Sharpness and Unbreaking: ALWAYS USEFUL

Bows: Always use for knockback. For allies, to help just have a knockback bow and shoot at them to save time so allies get close to enemies. Always useful when far from enemy

Re: PVP Tips
Post by: Asheiou - June 15th, 2015, 4:11:39 pm

Wow... how long did that take to write?
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.