Dear Cubebuilders Community

Dear Cubebuilders Community
Post by: Jerio - May 9th, 2015, 1:05:44 pm

Dear Cubebuilders Community.

I have seen comments concerning the actions of the Staff on this server, and I can tell you that

CubeBuilders is NOT falling apart.

Chaos is NOT the new order.

Rules STILL apply, even without Staff.

There is a reason for what is occurring, although that is not the purpose of this announcement.

Thank you.

All actions are being accounted for and the proper punishments will be handled.

Re: Dear Cubebuilders Community
Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 1:09:40 pm

I just hope that everything that has been griefed will be restored and all who are responsible will be punished when this is over. Thats all that matters

Post by: oneofakid - May 9th, 2015, 2:40:22 pm

Yes itll be fine. Also if you read the post on the front page of the forums I wrote a post about whats happening.

Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 2:47:15 pm

Yep I saw it. Thanks one. Oh and also when I come back ill be seeing YOU in the PvP tournament ;)

Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 5:59:25 pm

I just hope that the griefs dont get too old so that a rollback cant be performed on them. Thatll be bad, especially if it was a major grief...

Post by: spookytables - May 16th, 2015, 6:09:02 pm

Siggi has done a Rollback, it needs time to buffer.We all have many beutiful builds that need to come back. There is many plots, so we have to wait.. We can have fun even without Creative..

Even I cant live without it.. *Crys*

Keep Calm And Minecraft On! ~Orange

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.