No more lab

No more lab
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 4th, 2016, 4:12:31 am

Those of you that know about my lab? well im shutting it down. Because
people dont respect my copyright policy. People that joined my rp,
well some of them are copying it. im not gonna mention names,
because they know who they are. They copy stuff like
my idea for keycard slots, cells, and also that everything is connected
I did not open this rp for people to COPY it, its for having fun.

this also goes for the people that copy other things.
If you copy peoples other idea and make it better,
they can get sad or mad and give up.

Im glad i shut it down before people copy
the new things im about to make.

Seriously people didnt you read the post on copying peoples builds?
Its not nice and makes people sad. I am not doing this so you think i am jealous.
I just dont want people to copy my builds and give me credit. So if you do,
atleast put "Inspired by Dacoolcreeper". If this doesnt stop
i will actually get a real copyright. :?

HueHanaejistla!

Re:No more lab
Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 5:48:41 pm

Copyright policy XD

Re:No more lab
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 13th, 2016, 4:03:00 pm

Are they building it exactly block by block? I understand if that's the case. But if they're making their own version of the lab, deal with it. People use my ideas all the time. It doesn't matter to me unless they take the name or rebuild what I did exactly.

No more lab
Post by: chumii - June 18th, 2017, 2:37:15 am

Step 1 for Copyright Policy - Disable worldedit on ye plot unless you need it
Step 2 - Make it so only people that are added can go on your plot. Less randoms
Step 3 - Make a forum post about how people are stealing your builds despite following these steps and making it hard to get copied
Step 4 - Cringe at this when you are older
Step 5 - Completely forget of this post's existance
Step 6 - Why the heck am I still typing this is pointless I am just insulting everyone who stole yo builds

No more lab
Post by: Chippos - June 22nd, 2017, 10:23:09 am

Real copyrights cost money which i doubt you have, also if you dont want your stuff being copied disable W/E on your plot, if they are copying specific parts of your build like say a type of lamp or a room or whatever small detail to make it better, than just deal with it, people do stuff like that all the time and who are you to judge? where did you get the idea to build a lab? I'm sure the idea was inspired off of something, whether it be a TV show or another bit of media, So bottom line: Don't get angry if someone wants to improve upon your ideas, you're simply wasting your time, because in the real world, it happens all the time.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.