I Hate My Minecraft

I Hate My Minecraft
Post by: Dooplu - July 1st, 2016, 9:43:49 pm

For some reason, i keep crashing every time i go into chunks i haven't loaded in before, or it just happens randomly every 20 mins. Can someone tell me if this is an issue with the PC I'm using or it's something else

Re:I Hate My Minecraft
Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 5:46:38 pm

FFS it escalated so much that whenever i join a new server (aka Facs) i instantly crash since they are new chunks and now that i last was in facs i will keep spawning there and keep crashing. Dear god send a staff member to help me

Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 5:47:24 pm

Actually the second i try to type something in chat i crash, pleas help me

Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 5:53:33 pm

Ok gettin closer, i can take 1 step before i crash

Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 6:00:19 pm

Here are some logs from the recent times I've been trying to get on

Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 6:16:51 pm

And i recorded a vid of it crashing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WDH1OjLNlY

Post by: Dooplu - July 4th, 2016, 6:25:27 pm

And if you need to contact me i will be on the creative teamspeak server and my skype is sir_lordofdubstep. My gmail is l0rd0fdubst3p@gmail.com

Post by: Dooplu - July 8th, 2016, 7:35:54 pm

Problem Fixed :P

I Hate My Minecraft
Post by: MNM1O1 - December 21st, 2016, 9:14:44 am

Next time you should probably say this kind of thing in "Report Bug" xP

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.