In Japan

In Japan
Post by: NexusCentauri - April 3rd, 2015, 9:17:47 am

Uh, hey guys. Im in Japan. I have a problem which involves the server. Is the server down or something because I cant go in. Can someone help me? Is it because Im in Japan?

Re: In Japan
Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 9:20:29 am

YOU ARE!!!!!?????

Post by: NexusCentauri - April 3rd, 2015, 9:21:20 am

Yea, I am. Dtown, why cant I join the server?

Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 9:29:32 am

[quote author=NexusCentauri link=topic=2483.msg10916#msg10916 date=1428067067]
Uh, hey guys. Im in Japan. I have a problem which involves the server. Is the server down or something because I cant go in. Can someone help me? Is it because Im in Japan?
[/quote]
The answer may vary. You should not have problems in connecting servers, since I have connected CubeBuilders before in Hong Kong and Australia, which my ping was ridiculously high.

I would say the answer would be do something with your personal computer, with the firewall settings that your unable to access public network. It could also be the problem with the connection itself which blocks incoming public connections.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: NexusCentauri - April 3rd, 2015, 9:32:35 am

How do I get to me firewall on a windows?

Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 10:17:10 am

[quote author=NexusCentauri link=topic=2483.msg10922#msg10922 date=1428067955]
How do I get to me firewall on a windows?
[/quote]
Might be hard to me to explain, since my computer settings is not set in English. But the way how you access the firewall in Windows 7:

Search on Windows Start for Firewall > Go to your Firewall Connections setting > disable it

The thing that is strange, usually Minecraft would give a warning if you want to let public connection onto Minecraft. So I would say is most likely due to connection. But never would hurt to give it a try.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Karow - April 17th, 2015, 2:38:32 am

If anything always ask your parents, they will be able to fix it.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.