My Mansion

My Mansion
Post by: paintcr - March 13th, 2015, 5:56:18 pm

Guys I hope you guys choose read this before voting:

If I am on creative while you are on ask me to see my mansion ok?

Re: My Mansion
Post by: Akiraff - March 13th, 2015, 6:12:57 pm

I think it would be a good choice to provide us some screenshot of your mansion. Since not many players would see the effort you have put on the structure.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 13th, 2015, 11:42:13 pm

Eh, its really your choice. But if youve worked hard on it and you are proud of it, then you should keep it! Additionally, can you provide us with a screenshot?

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 14th, 2015, 7:26:22 am

Hey at least post pictures for people to see :)

Post by: paintcr - March 14th, 2015, 8:52:50 am

k guys i will later cuz im going somewhere but dont spam me about it k? im working on it <3 thx ;)

Post by: dtown2002 - March 14th, 2015, 9:59:34 am

You need a screen shot of it!!!! How do I know its just a little house with a chair and a 4 by 5 pool?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.