Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 11th, 2015, 8:09:47 am

Hey, I notice near everyones name theres something called karma with a + and a -
Could someone explain to me what karma is ? Thanks

Re: Karma
Post by: oneofakid - March 11th, 2015, 8:34:19 am

Right under the karma section is an applaud/smite section. If you think someone is being helpful, you can applaud them. If they arent very helpful, you can smite then. So, your karma is how many smites and applauds youve received. The + section is for how many applauds, and the - section is for how much smite.

Hope this helped!

Post by: Livetabon - March 11th, 2015, 8:44:21 am

Yes in addition to what one said, you can only smite or applaud someone based off their posts not their profile. Its located to the left of this reply I am typing right now underneath my profile picture.

Ill start by giving you two applauds^^ yay!

You can get more applauds from other players, its fun~^^

~Liv

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 11th, 2015, 9:13:25 am

Yeah this already helped me alot to understand it, thanks !! :)

Tho, I do not find where you can applaud or smite someone ?

Post by: Livetabon - March 11th, 2015, 11:01:32 am

If you look beside our posts, you can see my name, my titles, my profile picure, and then my karma. Right below my karma it says applaud and smite.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 11th, 2015, 5:42:17 pm

Hey yeah now there is, but I dare to bet I didnt see that before :o anyways thanks !! :D

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 2nd, 2015, 8:39:42 pm

[quote author=Jagisaboy link=topic=2144.msg13786#msg13786 date=1430613228]
thanks one and livetabopn and everone for there ansers but i have one quyatrion now how do i smite and applude people since i have tons i need to do with the apllue and like 5 of the smite, and pople like to smite me so RUDE how am i being not helpful
[/quote]

Hello Jag, to smite/applaud people you look next to their posts ( where their profile picture is ) and under that is an applaud/smite button.

Applauds are if someone is helpful/kind
Smiles are only if the reply is off topic/ un helpful

I hope I helped! Also heres a screenshot, I circled where they are.

Post by: Jagisaboy - May 2nd, 2015, 8:50:47 pm

i dont have the applued / smite buttons and how do i get a picture of me

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 2nd, 2015, 9:00:39 pm

[quote author=Jagisaboy link=topic=2144.msg13792#msg13792 date=1430614247]
[/quote]

To get a profile picture, you see at the top how is says | Home | Forum | Help | Search | Profile | My Messages | Members | Logout | ? Well you want to click the 5th one which is Profile and then a list will come down, you want to click the last one which is forum profile. There you can change your picture, Personal text, add in a birthdate, location, gender, Signature, then your website urls if you have any.

And if the applaud/smite button isnt there, I would speak to a member of staff about that. Are you sure its not on the left of peoples posts?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 2nd, 2015, 10:47:24 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2144.msg13795#msg13795 date=1430614839]
[quote author=Jagisaboy link=topic=2144.msg13792#msg13792 date=1430614247]
[/quote]

To get a profile picture, you see at the top how is says | Home | Forum | Help | Search | Profile | My Messages | Members | Logout | ? Well you want to click the 5th one which is Profile and then a list will come down, you want to click the last one which is forum profile. There you can change your picture, Personal text, add in a birthdate, location, gender, Signature, then your website urls if you have any.

And if the applaud/smite button isnt there, I would speak to a member of staff about that. Are you sure its not on the left of peoples posts?
[/quote]I think he means applauding/smiting himself.

Jag, you cant applaud/smite yourself, only other users. Got it now?

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.